BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL
Nothing exciting here. It makes your hair feel and smell nice. I have dry hair and an oily scalp. It smells great. I bought it from Target. It bubbles up nicely. Not satisfied.. not disappointed. I won't buy it again, however.
Rebecca W.
Delmar, MD
Wow what a hair game changer! Within maybe a week myself and others around me saw a noticeable change in my hair length and health! I recently got my shoulder length hair chopped into a pixie, and to hasten the awkward in between stage for it, I used this! man oh man has it worked! All not your mother products I have ever used have never let me down! I love them all!
Shan R.
Honolulu, HI
I really like this product, I know I for sure I saw my hair grow faster than usual. I also like that its sulfate free and its good for all hair types. My hair is prone to breakage so that is why I decided to buy this product and it did a good job. I can't say its a miracle worker but its definitely a worth buy :)
Alicia  E.
I am in love with this shampoo. I have really thin hair with a oily scalp and it was really hard to for me to find a sulfate free shampoo that actually made my hair feel clean and didn't leave a weird texture in my hair after rinsing. It's amazing and I will definitely repurchase it again. Plus I like the scent.
Alyssa D.
I think this shampoo is absolutely amazing. I dye my hair a lot, so it isn't the healthiest. & my hair normally gets to a certain point & it stops growing, but this stuff helps like crazy. For as damaged as my hair is it shouldn't be growing as fast as it does, but this shampoo & the conditioner make it grow faster.
Tina B.
Nolanville, TX
I have a thyroid problem and my hair falls out by the hand full daily. After the second shampoo I found a few (3-6) hairs that would fall out. I am hooked on this product. My hair is longer and stronger after 2 weeks of use.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
This product actually dried my hair out a lot. I had to use a hair mask several times a week. I am not sure that it even made my hair grow to be honest. It does have a nice smell though. I probably would not purchase again.
Katie B.
Lexington, NC
This is a great shampoo! Can you say MIRACLE WORKER for your hair!!! Ladies- my hair grew an inch a month while using this product and seriously my hair never grows!! The down side is they do make this product in a bigger bottle so I run out of it very fast. The whole Not Your Mothers collection is FABULOUS!
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
I'm currently using this shampoo and I have seen some growth. I've used in conjunction with the Not Your Mothers Way Caffeine Leave in Conditioner. I use various other conditioners depending on my hairs need at that time. It does a good job of getting my hair clean and not stripping any color. I'm overall pleased.
Tessa M.
Cottonwood, AZ
I've used the conditioner and shampoo a couple of times now and it doesn't seem to work with my hair. I use it about 3 times a week and my hair seems to be oily right after I used it. I would recommend for thinner hair.
Joanna  L.
Canada
Does this actually make your hair grow longer?
Jessica H.
Ada, OH
Do this work really well?
Laura M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this shampoo safe for color treated hair?
Cassandra M.
San Diego, CA
Does any one know if it makes your hair grow longer?
Misty N.
Saint Martinville, LA
Is this healthy for your hair & does it make your hair grow healthier, stronger, & faster?