BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
This product actually dried my hair out a lot. I had to use a hair mask several times a week. I am not sure that it even made my hair grow to be honest. It does have a nice smell though. I probably would not purchase again.
Katie B.
Lexington, NC
This is a great shampoo! Can you say MIRACLE WORKER for your hair!!! Ladies- my hair grew an inch a month while using this product and seriously my hair never grows!! The down side is they do make this product in a bigger bottle so I run out of it very fast. The whole Not Your Mothers collection is FABULOUS!
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
I'm currently using this shampoo and I have seen some growth. I've used in conjunction with the Not Your Mothers Way Caffeine Leave in Conditioner. I use various other conditioners depending on my hairs need at that time. It does a good job of getting my hair clean and not stripping any color. I'm overall pleased.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
I really like this shampoo! I have long thick hair and it is very hard to find a good shampoo that leaves me hair clean and feeling soft. This did the trick! It also smelt fantastic! I thought the price was fare as well!
Jo G.
San Antonio, TX
This product really works! I grew my hair past my waist over one summer. I had shoulder length hair before using this product. I wish it wasn't so pricey and I would make it my every day shampoo for the rest of my life. I experienced little to no breakage and had beautiful hair every day that I used it.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
This shampoo is my world!! It smells amazing, makes my hair feel amazing, and it is sulfate and paragon free!! I use this and it's conditioner daily! It doesn't actually make your hair longer, it makes it stronger so there is less breakage and dead ends, helping it to grow longer without needing as many trims!
Katie H.
I really like this product, it has really made my hair stronger and the breakage stop! I use all three of the Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Long & Strong products! I use the shampoo, the conditioner, and the leave in conditioner! I definitely see a difference!
Brittney H.
This is a nice clean and good smelling shampoo/conditioner combo. I love how well it lathers in my hair and I felt I was putting good product in hair instead of bad chemicals that can give a false sense of health to hair.
Tessa M.
Cottonwood, AZ
I've used the conditioner and shampoo a couple of times now and it doesn't seem to work with my hair. I use it about 3 times a week and my hair seems to be oily right after I used it. I would recommend for thinner hair.
Abby S.
This is a nice product but I don't recommend this truly because it has a lot of chemicals and alcohol in it which isn't healthy for your hair. When using this I found because of these bad things in it it caused the sides of the chin to break out since oils and chemicals were transferring onto the skin.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?