BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Sabrina B.
Stafford, VA
This product has really helped my hair a lot. I no longer have a dry scalp from using this brand. I also use the conditioner and the leave in conditioner from the same line. My hair also feels healthy and not dry.
Katelyn P.
Milan
I used this product after an intense season of thinning out my hair and dying it for a "punk" look. My naturally thick hair was very thin and fragile. This stuff worked SO well that I actually had to move to something else after a few months, because the thickness of my hair was giving me headaches!
Eryn L.
Pittsburgh
I'm not absolutely positive that this product really made my hair grow but the scent was awesome !  And it made my hair smell good throughout the day. It also didn't make my hair oily or greasy at all which is a big problem I have trying new shampoos/conditioners. I would definitely recommend !
Emily C.
Parsonsburg, MD
Love the shampoo (also the conditioner)! It makes my hair grow and leaves it straight when dry unlike other. I wash my hair about every 3 days and love the way this one makes my hair feel. My hair tends to be dry but this helps with that. I buy mine at ulta because they have the buy one get one half off deal a lot on the Not Your Mother's brand.
Payton K.
Hardeeville , SC
I love this shampoo for growing it hair! It really strengthens hair and moisturizes, but I can only use this for a couple weeks before my hair has some buildup because it is too moisturizing for my oily hair.
Ariana C.
Love this protect I keep one buying it when I can its in expensive. The price for the amount ya what every I love the smell. I love the package it comes in. The name is so funny I like the names of all of the
Amber W.
Pittsburgh, PA
LOVE this product! I have been using this with the conditioner for about two weeks and notice the difference in my hair! It is stronger & softer. The product smells AMAZING!!!! This will be my go to shampoo!
Megan G.
Coos Bay, Oregon
This is a holy grail product for me!!! I mean I haven't seen dramatic growth or anything it has grow a little with other things I've been doing as well, but it smells absolutely AMAZING!!! It also cleans really well, your hair feels so much lighter throughout the day! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
Hannah J.
Chattanooga, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo! Makes my hair feel so clean and healthy! Gives me so much texture and has overall made me hair appear thicker. I've been using it for about 4 months now and I am totally in love! Highly recommend it!! Great choice if you're looking for a sulfate free shampoo.
Dakaota D.
Union City, IN
The shampoo has an amazing smell! I can tell how much stronger my hair gets while using this product, which I love! The reason i gave this 3 stars is because it is hard to wash out and it dries my hair out.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back