BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
This shampoo is my world!! It smells amazing, makes my hair feel amazing, and it is sulfate and paragon free!! I use this and it's conditioner daily! It doesn't actually make your hair longer, it makes it stronger so there is less breakage and dead ends, helping it to grow longer without needing as many trims!
Jo G.
San Antonio, TX
This product really works! I grew my hair past my waist over one summer. I had shoulder length hair before using this product. I wish it wasn't so pricey and I would make it my every day shampoo for the rest of my life. I experienced little to no breakage and had beautiful hair every day that I used it.
Katie H.
I really like this product, it has really made my hair stronger and the breakage stop! I use all three of the Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Long & Strong products! I use the shampoo, the conditioner, and the leave in conditioner! I definitely see a difference!
Brittney H.
This is a nice clean and good smelling shampoo/conditioner combo. I love how well it lathers in my hair and I felt I was putting good product in hair instead of bad chemicals that can give a false sense of health to hair.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
I really like this shampoo! I have long thick hair and it is very hard to find a good shampoo that leaves me hair clean and feeling soft. This did the trick! It also smelt fantastic! I thought the price was fare as well!
Tessa M.
Cottonwood, AZ
I've used the conditioner and shampoo a couple of times now and it doesn't seem to work with my hair. I use it about 3 times a week and my hair seems to be oily right after I used it. I would recommend for thinner hair.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
Honestly, this shampoo smells great. I've purchased it maybe three times now, often at a store like Bealls or Ross. It works so well, but gets my hair in so many knots! Even after using the conditioner with it, its so knotty. It is totally worth using though.
Christine K.
Fults, IL
This shampoo has helped with my dry ends, makes it shiney and smells amazing. The price is a little high for my budget however it works and is the only drugstore product I have found to work thus far. i would recommend to all and purchase again.
Abby S.
This is a nice product but I don't recommend this truly because it has a lot of chemicals and alcohol in it which isn't healthy for your hair. When using this I found because of these bad things in it it caused the sides of the chin to break out since oils and chemicals were transferring onto the skin.
Raegan H.
Hennessey, OK
I love the smell of this. Although it did not help my hair grow at all. I did feel like it helped it get a bit stronger though. The smell of this was pretty long lasting which i really love in shampoos/conditioners.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?