BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #62 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Kristina S.
Used this after I had surgery and with all the trauma that I went through I was losing hair left and right. I started using this product and within about a month my hair started looking better and I had less and less fall out. I have been using this product for about 5 months.
Cassandra P.
This is my #favorite shampoo!!! It's the best!! The smell is absolutely amazing and it feels great! I really do believe it helps grow your hair. Since I've started using it, my hair has grown faster than it used to!
Taylor S.
Waxhaw, NC
I heard great things about this shampoo, however it did not work for me. I have dry, highlighted hair and this shampoo made it feel even drier. I really wish I liked it, but just could not make it work for me. It did smell great, have a good consistency, and a reasonable price.
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
I love the packaging of this brand. It's cute. I had bought this a while ago because I was growing out my hair. I liked it a lot. The scent was good and didn't leave my hair dry afterwards. Kept it soft even before I used the conditioner. Also I didn't have to use a lot to get a good lather. So lasted longer then I had expected
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I really love it. I honestly feel it gave more strength to my hair and I love the fact it is sulphate free. It does not damage the hair or hair color. Very gentle and does not cause tangles. I use it very often. It is affordable as well.
Tatum L.
Cullman, AL
Everything in their Way to Grow line is amazing! I do find that I run out of this very quickly, and because it is a squeeze bottle it's a little hard to use all of the product. However, it is very affordable so even if you can't squeeze out every last drop its still worth it.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
This actually works. Grew my hair longer & healthier. I pick up mine at Ulta. Smells great & has an awesome formula that shows results quick. I use both the shampoo & conditioner for progress. I recommend.
Alexeeah K.
Sidney, OH
I use this, and it's amazing. It strengthens hair and leaves a pleasant smell. You can find it at your local Walmart or pharmacy for 5$ and it's a cute bottle just like the picture. I'd recommend to anyone who wants to help their hair.
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
This product didn't really do anything for me except make it grow. Which is what it's supposed to do. I finished one bottle, and my hair had grown about an inch. My hair is the slowest growing hair I've ever seen. The reason I give this 4 stars and not 5 is because My hair isn't any softer or healthier, which I would've liked.
Elsie D.
So this shampoo/conditioner combo smells absolutely DELICIOUS! They both have a wonderful strawberry scent and make my hair super soft. I really did notice that they help my hair grow. The reason I took a star off is because I also notice an increase in split ends when I use these products. BUT, the hair also grows faster...so it makes up for it?
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back