BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Emily C.
I could tell it made my hair grow longer and stronger, but it also made it very dry and after a couple weeks of use I could tell there was a lot of residue building up in my roots. I would recommend using this only once a week
Taylor T.
It may smell amazing, but it is not worth the struggle of trying to brush my hair when I get out of the shower. I used both the shampoo and the conditioner and it was HORRIBLE! it made my hair soo dry and coarse. It felt like straw. And I just got my hair cut and the lady said my hair is very healthy. Maybe its because I have extremely thick hair and the conditioner did me no justice. But I threw it away.
Rebecca W.
Delmar, MD
Wow what a hair game changer! Within maybe a week myself and others around me saw a noticeable change in my hair length and health! I recently got my shoulder length hair chopped into a pixie, and to hasten the awkward in between stage for it, I used this! man oh man has it worked! All not your mother products I have ever used have never let me down! I love them all!
Jamie R.
Eau Claire, WI
I've only used this for about week, but so far its been fabulous. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my hair after I blow dry it. But it hasn't felt greasy or fly away like sometimes after I try a new product. The smell of this shampoo and conditioner is A-MAZING! I love it and it really suds up a lot which I love.
Rittz R.
Honolulu, HI
I really like this product, I know I for sure I saw my hair grow faster than usual. I also like that its sulfate free and its good for all hair types. My hair is prone to breakage so that is why I decided to buy this product and it did a good job. I can't say its a miracle worker but its definitely a worth buy :)
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
I'm currently using this shampoo and I have seen some growth. I've used in conjunction with the Not Your Mothers Way Caffeine Leave in Conditioner. I use various other conditioners depending on my hairs need at that time. It does a good job of getting my hair clean and not stripping any color. I'm overall pleased.
Katie A.
Trinity, NC
This is a great shampoo! Can you say MIRACLE WORKER for your hair!!! Ladies- my hair grew an inch a month while using this product and seriously my hair never grows!! The down side is they do make this product in a bigger bottle so I run out of it very fast. The whole Not Your Mothers collection is FABULOUS!
Alyssa D.
I think this shampoo is absolutely amazing. I dye my hair a lot, so it isn't the healthiest. & my hair normally gets to a certain point & it stops growing, but this stuff helps like crazy. For as damaged as my hair is it shouldn't be growing as fast as it does, but this shampoo & the conditioner make it grow faster.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
This product actually dried my hair out a lot. I had to use a hair mask several times a week. I am not sure that it even made my hair grow to be honest. It does have a nice smell though. I probably would not purchase again.
Tina B.
Nolanville, TX
I have a thyroid problem and my hair falls out by the hand full daily. After the second shampoo I found a few (3-6) hairs that would fall out. I am hooked on this product. My hair is longer and stronger after 2 weeks of use.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?