BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Alexeeah K.
Sidney, OH
I use this, and it's amazing. It strengthens hair and leaves a pleasant smell. You can find it at your local Walmart or pharmacy for 5$ and it's a cute bottle just like the picture. I'd recommend to anyone who wants to help their hair.
Tatum L.
Cullman, AL
Everything in their Way to Grow line is amazing! I do find that I run out of this very quickly, and because it is a squeeze bottle it's a little hard to use all of the product. However, it is very affordable so even if you can't squeeze out every last drop its still worth it.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
I bought this because I needed a good shampoo for colored hair and I am so happy I did!! The price wasn't bad and it has made my hair feel soft and none drying!! I would definitely buy again As I love the smell of it and It's my go to shampoo!
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
This product didn't really do anything for me except make it grow. Which is what it's supposed to do. I finished one bottle, and my hair had grown about an inch. My hair is the slowest growing hair I've ever seen. The reason I give this 4 stars and not 5 is because My hair isn't any softer or healthier, which I would've liked.
Taylor W.
Rock Springs, WY
This product is one of my favorites! My best friend recommended it after I decided to grow my hair out after a bad pixie. It lasts for around two months, and is my preferred shampoo. Other products dry me out or make my hair greasy. Best of all, my hair is so much longer!
Chloe L.
New Orleans, LA
My fine hair comes to the middle of my upper back and I dye it red (mostly demi permanent). This is a decent, gentle enough shampoo that works adequately, but I haven't really noticed a difference in my hair from using my typical Pantene color safe shampoo. I wish the conditioner detangled my hair better, as well.

Overall not bad by any means, but nothing special for me. Might just be that I have weird hair though, judging by the other reviews!
Carina B.
Hanford, Ca
My 19 year old daughter recommended this to me and I love it!!
Even though it is sulfate free, it foams well and your hair feels clean and healthy after use. Best of all it is gentle on color treated hair helping prolong the color.
Katie D.
Meridian , ID
Definitely worth a try, especially for the price. I wouldn't say it works miracles in hair growth, but it gets your hair clean, and smells great. It's a fruity, strawberry-like scent. It dries out the hair quite a bit, so I recommend using it in conjunction with the conditioner. I've repurchased this line three times already!
Ny
Initially I loved this product but after using it for a few months it stopped working on my hair. :( I don't know if it made my hair grow faster but I use to get a lot of volume but now I don't. I'm really sad about this. Although it stopped working on my hair I'm still very interested in trying other product by this brand.
Sarah R.
Durham, NC
I have long hair but I always seemed to have a problem growing it longer than a certain length. The ends would become dry and brittle. I love the scent of this shampoo! After using it for a few months I noticed that the ends of my hair in particular seemed healtheir, and my hair was able to grow longer than it normally would.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?