BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I was actually pleased with this. It's hard to find a shampoo that doesn't leave my hair oily after a day of washing but this makes my locks feel clean and I actually noticed a difference in the strands of my hair. I purchased mine at Walgreens.
Lauren W.
Morrisville, NC
I love this shampoo. It mademy hair smell great and it is sulfate free. Which my hair desperately needed. I have really long, dry hair that is badly damaged due to bleaching, and just unmanageable. When I use this my hair feels normal, and soft!
Cara M.
East Lansing, Mi
I really do love this shampoo. My hair grows very slowly and is very dry and damaged. This shampoo had made it much stronger and is helping it grow slightly longer. I haven't noticed a significant change in the length of my hair, but it has grown at least a couple inches in the couple months I've been using this which is a lot for my hair.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
I love this shampoo! It really does help your hair grow longer and stronger. I used this for about a month and at the end of the month, I noticed that my hair was longer and it wouldn't fall out as easily as it used to. And it smelled AMAZING!
Brittany B.
Carthage, MS
I love the smell of this stuff! I use it every other hair wash and it has helped my hair so much! I love the packaging it's cute. The smell of it last all day!! I'm definitely buying it again I'm almost out now lol. Such a great product.
Corie Ann S.
Cincinnati, OH
just started using the product about a week ago and I do like it. Once my hair is dry my hair is very smooth and soft, more so than the other brand of shampoo I was using. I don't like the feeling of my hair after I rinse out the shampoo, I might consider buying this product again because it is a decent price for hair care products.
Kaley K.
One of my favorite shampoos at such a reasonable price. I definitely think it has helped my hair grow. Even my hair dresser was like wow your hair grew out pretty fast this time. I use this with the conditioner as well. It has a nice smell
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
This actually works. Grew my hair longer & healthier. I pick up mine at Ulta. Smells great & has an awesome formula that shows results quick. I use both the shampoo & conditioner for progress. I recommend.
Tatum L.
Cullman, AL
Everything in their Way to Grow line is amazing! I do find that I run out of this very quickly, and because it is a squeeze bottle it's a little hard to use all of the product. However, it is very affordable so even if you can't squeeze out every last drop its still worth it.
Alexeeah K.
Sidney, OH
I use this, and it's amazing. It strengthens hair and leaves a pleasant smell. You can find it at your local Walmart or pharmacy for 5$ and it's a cute bottle just like the picture. I'd recommend to anyone who wants to help their hair.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?