BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #62 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Hayli T.
It took me forever to find a really good shampoo that worked with my hair! This shampoo smells amazing, and really helps your hair grow! I was able to see results within 2-3 months after using the product. Granted I also followed the directions to the "T" and ditched the heat products.
Amber P.
Saint Louis, MI
I really like this product. I have VERY short hair typically, and I thought it would either 1. JUST make it grow a little or 2. make it dry or too oily. I actually think this stuff works. I can see a difference, my hair was longer maybe not by a ton, but a little in just TWO weeks!
Allie H.
Raeford, NC
Good smell, can tell a difference in my hair strength and length. But I really can't get over the texture of the product, it's so thick and not easily manageable. But it works great so its kinda worth the frustration I think. Still use it from time to time.
Bailey B.
Sedro Woolley, Wa
This stuff smells good and makes my hair feel amazing also feel very clean. BUT everyone says they see their hair growing fast and it's amazing and I have been using it do over 6 months now and haven't really seen my hair "grow amazingly" like everyone else has been saying it does.
Stella B.
Brighton, MA
It works. My hair never grows and I cut my hair maybe once a year bc it's practically the same length for months. I personally like the smell and so do my friends but my boyfriend HATES the smell bc I guess you can kind of describe it as what a candy store smells like. Very sweet smelling and the scent lasts for days after washing. But if your haircut was too short and you're taking hair growth vitamins to no avail, this is the shampoo for you.
Nicole U.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I love the smell of this shampoo and how clean it gets my hair. My hair gets oily on its own, on top of I have been using tea tree oil to treat psoriasis, and this helps combat all of the oils, leaving my hair clean and bouncy. I wish you got more for the price, but for a good product, I'm willing to pay a dollar or two more.
Claire M.
This stuff is amazing. It didn't necessarily increase the length of my hair, but it made it so much thicker, and it smelled so good. It's great for any hair type, and it's the best hair growth shampoo I've used. I have upgraded to all high end products, so I probably will not rebuy.
Melissa H.
All of the Not Your Mother's products keep my hair really sleek and soft, including their shampoo and conditioner of this set. I did notice a little bit of growth over the probably two month span that I used it, but nothing exceptional. I'm giving it a high score because it was noticeable enough for other people to point out, but if you want serious growth I would say use Mane N' Tail.
Sara T.
Bridgewater, NJ
I have been using this product for a month. I use it along with the conditioner and I love it. I noticed hair growth within the first two weeks. My hair is fine and tends be oily on the scalp and dry at the ends. I have noticed less breakage in a few weeks. When I first started using it, I had just dyed my hair. So the hair growth was noticeable. I use it every other day. I already repurchase it fully knowing ill use it again. I recommend this product to everyone who is trying to grow their hair. Plus you cant beat the price.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I really like this shampoo. I have red hair and even though this is not marketed for red heads it does a great job at keeping my color looking shiny and not dull. I love the smell of this shampoo as well, it is a little bit sweet but not overpowering. It doesn't weigh down my super fine hair and isn't super pricey. I'd consider repurchasing this when I run out of my holy grail shampoo/conditioner.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back