BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Keely H.
Ardmore, OK
This makes my hair not as oily. I use it nightly and I never get tired of it. I don't know that my hair has gotten longer from it but is doesn't keep down the hair oil that I have it seems. I know my hair seems to be stronger as well so that is a plus for sure!
Brittany R.
Murray, KY
This was the first Not Your Mother's product I used and I got it mainly because I was in love with the smell and it was sulfate free. At first I thought it wouldn't later much because there wasn't any sulfate but I didn't really have that much of an issue with it.
Ariana T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I've been using this for about two months and just repurchased. I was looking for a sulfate-free product and this was priced well at CVS. I think that the texture of my hair has improved and has grown longer from being healthier. I also changed the hair ties I was using to lessen any additional breakage. Very happy with it and I will try their other products as well.
Allyson F.
Weslaco, TX
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for almost 2 weeks and it's one of the best hair products I have come across. It makes my hair very soft, it keeps the frizz away. As for my hair growing faster I haven't used it long enough to notice a difference. Definitely a great product at a great price!
Elizabeth K.
Virginia Beach
I've definitely noticed significant growth since i started using this shampoo and conditioner a little less than a year ago, my hairs grown about 8inches and has surpassed my waist line. It's also helped with the breakage and shedding I expierced post partum.
Sierra S.
Summerville, SC
This shampoo and conditioner combo works great. A little does go a long way. Unlike other brands ive tried this really does make your hair grow faster. Ive got thick dyed hair and it even works great on that. I have and would buy it again. You can find it at CVS and Target. Its around 5 dollars a tube.
Morgan H.
Terre Haute, IN
I bought this product after I cut my hair and realized I missed my long hair!! I like how this product smells (fruity scent) and it lathers well. I have not noticed any significant hair growth yet and I have been using it for a while now... We shall see if it will eventually..
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
I really wanted to like this product, but I hate it! It smells good but that's all it has going for it. My hair has never been more greasy than after using this shampoo and the matching conditioner. I didn't use too much, either. It just didn't work for me.
Nannette D.
Newville, PA
After having my hair bleached for the summer, it was dry and hay like. A friend told me about this and I absolutely love it. My hair feels great. Soft and silky. I recommend using both the shampoo and conditioner. not sure if it really makes your hair groow faster, but I had my hair cut a month ago, and my bangs are in need of a trim already. This is a first for me after only a month. i usually go back in 3-4 months.
Catherine D.
Blue Island , IL
Omg is the only way to describe this shampoo! My hair feels & looks amazing I've cut my hair 3 times & it just keeps growing it's great smells good it just really works everyone has been asking why my hair looks so shiny & long and this is it I love it
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?