BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Sheri S.
Greenback, TN
I am a big fan of OGX shampoos, but when I found this shampoo at Walgreens I wanted to try it out. Although it doesn't help very much with my frizz, I love how soft it makes my hair feel. The smell isn't my favorite, but it isn't the worst by any means. I love using it on my daughter's hair as well so she has silky locks too. Definitely worth trying.
Tiffany C.
Use this the days I wash my hair other days I use dry shampoo but it's sulfate free which is great for my color treated hair, I have super thick wavy hair that I straighten and color it keeps it strong and healthy, me and my daughter love this. Oh and I love it foams like a shampoo that contains sulfates :)
Brooke M.
One of my favorite shampoos! A little bit goes a long way. Even my hair dresser could tell a difference in the length of my hair (and noticed “baby hairs” that were starting to grow.
Allison K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have very fine, and thin hair. My whole life, I have tried to use volume shampoo and products, but nothing really stuck out. I colored my hair at home and was looking for a sulfate-free shampoo, and I found this shampoo online. I purchased the shampoo and conditioner at Target. It's pretty darn good. I love the smell, and my hair does seem to be growing quite a bit since I started using it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kourtney W.
Boone, NC
While this isn't the most moisturizing product ever, I do think it helps with breakage and growing out hair. I apply the conditioner first, and leave it in while I shave and everything else. Then I shampoo, and once I'm out I use the leave in conditioner form this line and my hair is fine! I use it twice a week.
Christa J.
Rockford, AL
I love this shampoo! It has a wonderful fragrance, is nice and thick, and it's sulfate-free, which I love. It's typically affordable and not too pricey, especially considering the quality of the product. I already have long, thick hair, but I love the way it makes my hair feel and will be monitoring it to see if it does help it grow more. I will be buying it again.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
I honestly actually love this product. It helped my hair to grow and get stronger over time. All Not Your Mother's products are super cheap and always smell amazing. This shampoo is NOT good for color treated hair, however. I had to stop using it after I colored my hair because it would strip out my color than any other shampoo. Still good though if you want to grow your hair faster (:
Whitney C.
This shampoo didn’t work as great as Hask has done for me, but it’s okay. Price is around 5$ a bottle in my area, but have found better for the same price or very close to it.
Baylee S.
Benton, AR
I purchased this product from Walmart. This isn't a product I would use on my hair every wash, it seems to be pretty harsh. Unfortunately I don't feel like it even makes my hair grow "long and strong" any more than what it would have done without this product. It does smell AMAZING though and the scent lasts.
Heather S.
Livingston , TX
The fragrance doesn't bother my head which is amazing due to chronic migraines. My hair is colored Ariel red and I've noticed no fading other than the normal fast fading. My hair was extremely damaged and short now it's to my shoulders. I've been using it for about 7 months and I've had 6 inches of growth!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?