BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #62 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Kathryn O.
Ithaca, NY
I have used this shampoo and the matching conditioner for over a year or so, and I have to say I am incredibly dedicated to it. Not only does it smell great, my hair grows faster (it has grown approx. 2 inches since my last cut, which was very recent!) and my scalp feels much less oily than it usually does! I love it, and I am an avid user.
member-f9ff9e8ff
Maybe I didn't use this product long enough but I didn't see any result in my hair growing longer faster. I would say if you have dry scalp this is okay but shampoo shouldn't go on your scalp
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
I heard all the hype out the entire line from this product alone. Let me tell you, the hype was worth it. Since I've been using this, my hair has been growing so quickly and I can't get it to stop! Even after I stopped using it for a little while, my hair kept growing. This is my 3rd haircut of the month and it is ridiculously good.
Julie H.
Murray, KY
I LOVE this shampoo!! I have VERY fine hair and its hard to grow out because it starts looking stringy. I started using this shampoo and the matching conditioner and I LOVE it!! I have honestly seen a difference in my hair. Its obviously not a miracle worker so my hair is no thicker but it really has been growing faster! LOVE IT!
Shelby J.
Lewisville , TX
I was using another shampoo and conditioner that left my hair really dry and oily. I switch to this brand after a week I noticed a really big difference. My hair wasn't so dry and less dandruff too actually! I already have really long hair so this helps in keeping the length I like but also healthy and the smell is an added plus!
Saniya S.
This may be a weird review for this product, but this is an absolute essential for me for the beach or the pool.  I feel like the sun and the water can be super damaging to my hair, so I like to use this basically like sunscreen for my hair.  I apply it to mainly my ends before getting in the water that way my hair is protected and not super gross and dry afterwards. words like a charm, and it smells AMAZING.
Savannah W.
My first bottle is almost empty and I will repurchase this again. The product is sulfate free which is a plus. I can't say that it made my hair grow faster, My hair grows very slow and I'm currently growing out an A line cut, so any length is definitely noticeable. I just don't know of the shampoo was what helped or it just seems longer now. It has a pleasant smell as well. The conditioner on the other hand, I'm not fonf of the scent.
Alissa A.
I started using this when a hairdresser cut my hair 3 inches shorter than what I wanted, and it definitely helped grow my hair fast. I used it for a few weeks and my hair was the softest it ever was using this product and I could see the difference in growth, it may not have been by much but it definitely helped speed up the hair growing process a little.
Crystal D.
I love it it really does work and it smells amazing it not only makes your hair smell yummy but it makes it softer and shinier too!! I really recommend this product!
Jennifer E.
Calvert city, KY
I have a very hard time growing out my hair, its fine and breaks off easily even when I do regular heat Protestants and hair masks. When using this product I could tell a defibate change in my hair, no breakage and much stronger! Only downside, if really that is, when I stop using this, my hair begins breaking again.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back