BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Lauren G.
I had such high expectations using this shamppo. Unfortunately, there really isn't anything I like about it other then the smell. This shampoo makes my hair feel dry almost like its stripping all the moisture out of it. The dryness shows even when I'm styling. After I'm done, my hair just lays flat and limp. It is not improved using the conditioner or leave in conditioner.
Nicole B.
I love the smell of this! It's a great value, not expensive like some of the other "specialized" shampoo's out there. My hair is long, and relatively fine, but I have a lot of hair. I'm not sure if it helps my hair grow, but I do like how soft my hair is after and it smells great as I've said. Definitely worth a try; I picked up mine in Ulta for around $5 I believe.
Hanah P.
Horicon
I grow about 12-18 inches in hair length when I regularly use this with the conditioner, you can tell by the bottle that I absolutely love it. It’s cheaper than going with a salon brand.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
I absolutely love this line of hair care products! I was amazed on how cheap it was! I absolutely love the smell and it also makes my hair absolutely clean! I've noticed how strong my hair has gotten within the first wash and I don't have to wash it everyday! That's a plus considering my thin hair gets greasy fast! The scent to this is absolutely similar to gala apples!
TaddandAngelica W.
Abilene, TX
Really dislike this shampoo and conditioner. It literally killed my hair and practically stopped it from growing at all which is opposite of what it's supposed too do. Yes it smells great, cool packaging , but it seriously is the WORST product I've ever used. It has taken me montha to repair my hair from this product, I really hope it helps others more then it ruined me. I complained to the company as well, and found I wasn't the first to experience these results . Plus it caused HORRIBLE Build up in my scalp and hair causing sore spots
Tara B.
Fredericksburg , VA
In General this brand products are of good quality can't say iv actually moved this particular product doing anything I'd say was remarkable or amazing or even particularly anything noticeable atall
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
We love using this shampoo for our kiddos,especially our girls. One is a red head and the other is blonde. They both have hair past their shoulder and this product has done wonders for their hair. It's has helped strengthen their hair and I see less breakage on their own new since using this product. This is a must have for our little girls!
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
So, first things first, it smells very good. As i remember, it will lather very nicely when you first use it, but after a while it just doesn't feel like it was cleaning as well. I know a lot of people bought this product expecting it to make thier hair grow super long super fast. While it does claim to help your hair grow, i saw no difference. I have hair down to my hips anyway so I'm not too disappointed. But if you're hoping to get something to make your hair grow fats, this isn't it.
Giselle S.
Orlando, FL
My hair has been damaged due to bleaching and coloring. my last resort was cutting 5 inches off and trying out new hair products. i went with this one because i have heard great things about! it did nothing for my hair except make my semi healthy hair from my cut more dry. it makes my bottom hair feels hard, sorta like a broom. it dries oily and feels like i didnt wash my hair at all. i gave it 6 tries, hoping my hair will get used to it but no :/ i really wanted to love this product!
Zoe R.
It's a really nice shampoo/conditioner, it really is. Although it doesn't really grow your hair for you, just keeps it healthy mainly. Maybe if you're desperately trying to grow your hair try trimming it and using this shampoo and conditioner. It smells so nice and keeps your hair nice and manageable. And the best part is that it's sulfate free! Sulfate dries out your hair and strips if its natural oils.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?