BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...7 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Sarah S.
I like this shampoo a lot. I don't know if it did anything to the length of my hair but it made my hair feel thicker and fuller which I liked a lot. I love the scent and would for sure buy it again !!!!
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
I think this really helped my hair to grow. It smells good and I see a difference in my hairs strength and shine. The price of this is a drugstore price. This has got to be my most favorite shampoo of all time. I love that it has no sulfates or parabins. Makes for some healthy hair! I have a hard time finding the shampoo at Walmart but there's always a ton of conditioner.
Lauren S.
This stuff is fabulous! It really, really works! My hair has never grown very fast at all, growing maybe only one inch every few months. With Way To Grow, my hair grows faster than ever at maybe 1 inch every month! I keep my ends trimmed and try to stay away from heat to add to this shampoo's power, but it works wonderfully! I highly recommend trying it out for yourself!
Taylor P.
Kimball, MI
I really liked the smell of this product. It,also made my hair feel good and clean after use. This product didn't leave a residue in your hair like some shampoos do.
Madi F.
Raleigh, NC
I recently got this product and I love it so far! It smells good, lathers really well, and cleans well! All that considering it is a sulfate-free shampoo.. I still have to switch out with a clarifying shampoo once in awhile, but that's not a big deal at all. I have't noticed hair growth, but I just started using it so I can't give that aspect a fair review. I do recommend though, I think it has great potential especially because I researched all of the hair-lengthening shampoos I could before I chose this one!
Alexandra R.
Naperville, IL
Recently my hairdresser cut off more length than I had wanted during my haircut, so I went out and bought this shampoo hoping it would grow back faster. No joke I swear this shampoo made my hair grow twice as fast as before. My hair always feels super soft after using and the bottle lasts a surprisingly long amount of time. This is my favorite drugstore shampoo!
Ruriko  R.
After using the sea salt spray and leave in conditioner I thought why not try the shampoo and conditioner, it was only 8$ per bottle and had great reviews. Week the reviews were telling the truth! My hair felt clean and soft, and smells amazing. The scent stayed in my hair for a long while after showering, which surprised me. It doesn't dry out my hair, and I did feel like it helped grow. I tested it for 8 weeks and my hair did in fact grow 1 inch. I really love this brand and the shampoo and conditioner.
Kelly V.
Bellevue, WA
I absolutely love this shampoo! I decided to try to grow out my hair, and within a few weeks my friends started commenting on how long my hair looked and the only thing I was using different was using this shampoo and the spray!

My mom and dad (who are both getting older and have thinning hair) started using this product and swear by it as well! Highly recommend!
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
This product most definitely dried out my hair and left it feeling really brittle. I don't think it worked well with my dry scalp. I think it concerns more oily hair. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Yajaira B.
Bakersfield, CA
I started using this product about 1 year ago. I started with shoulder length hair and it helped me grow. It took me about 2 months to start seeing results. I use NotYourMothers about 4-5 days a week. I wash my hair every other day. It smells very good and if you pair it with the conditioner you hair will always stay smelling good. I to this day use this product.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?