BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Devika B.
Philadelphia
I really don't like this product. It promised hair growth, but all it did was weigh down my hair, make my scalp irritated, and I didn't notice anything in terms of hair growth. Only good thing is it was affordable so didn't mind not using it after a few days.
Paige M.
Mentor, OH
I love this shampoo and so does my girlfriend. Her hair grows fast regardless but after an awful hair color mistake that left me with damaged hair this was the only thing to revive my (then) bright pink hair. I combined it with the leave in treatment and conditioner. It has been about six months since and I do not plan on switching hair products any time soon!
Erika B.
Las Vegas, NV
I had such high hopes for this product! Unfortunately I felt it fell short. I will say that I only used up one bottle so I am not sure that was enough time to make an impact on my hair growth. What I feel was the most disappointing was the amount of shampoo and conditioner I had to use to really lather my hair. I went through a bottle really quickly. I do love the smell of the product!
Jordan R.
Brookhaven, MS
I've used this before and it wasn't bad but it didn't seem to do much for me. It had little effect of helping my hair grow any longer or faster than it usual would.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
After intense bleach damage, I spent almost a year trying to find something to save my stringy, fragile hair. This shampoo and conditioner only took a week to start making a difference. It's not the cheapest at the grocery, but still much less than the salon brands. It has made my hair 100x healthier and allowed the natural curls to come back after bleach damage chased them away.
Ariel B.
Springfield, MO
My girlfriend bought me this from Walmart as a surprise because I wanted it so bad. I used I think a lot but started seeing my hair get pretty greasy after it dried. Maybe if you blow dry your hair after using it you won't get greasy hair but I let mine air dry. For it being a little pricey, and not really working great I won't get it again but will use up what I have left of it.
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
This is a must have product... has helped my hair in so many ways... This product is excellent. We use it all the time.. leaves our hair feeling smooth and soft. I always tell all my closest friends they should buy it. I highly recommend it the quality is amazing and the smell is just amazing. I am definitely obsessed with this line of products.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
A good shampoo at an amazing price. My hair is really dry and this helps keep it smooth, shiny and frizz free, yet it feels really clean and not oily. I also love that it's sulfate free... it's so hard to find a sulfate free shampoo in stores. I don't think you will see any faster growth because of this shampoo (that's not really what shampoo does), but it's a great choice if you have dry hair.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
I think this really helped my hair to grow. It smells good and I see a difference in my hairs strength and shine. The price of this is a drugstore price. This has got to be my most favorite shampoo of all time. I love that it has no sulfates or parabins. Makes for some healthy hair! I have a hard time finding the shampoo at Walmart but there's always a ton of conditioner.
Sarah S.
I like this shampoo a lot. I don't know if it did anything to the length of my hair but it made my hair feel thicker and fuller which I liked a lot. I love the scent and would for sure buy it again !!!!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back