BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Ashley B.
Thorn Hill , TN
I have recently started using this product and I absolutely love it. I love the smell of it. It lathers well. It doesn't make my hair tangled after I finished washing it. I use express blow dry its keeps your hair from getting frizzy you can use on towel dried hair and let it air dry or blow dry it after you have put he product in your hair. I usually just let my hair air dry and the next morning my hair isn't frizzy at all. Definitely recommend it.
Jasmine S.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is my all time favorite shampoo! I have natural hair and I'm really picky about what to use in my hair routine but I have fallen hopelessly in love with this shampoo and it's wash-out and leave-in conditioners. I have definitely noticed that my hair is not only softer and easier to manipulate but it's also grown so much in the last 6 months since I started using it! I can't imagine using any other brand honestly. Highly recommended, I typically wash my hair once every other week using this shampoo and it's matching conditioners.
Vanessa M.
I've been buying this shampoo and conditioner and the leave in conditioner and i absolutely love it, it smells great and has made my hair fuller and stronger and not as dry. I've been using for several months and is now the only shampoo I use. It doesn't last me very long but it is pretty cheap in price. And will definitely keep using it. I haven't seen much result as far as growth but it does moisturize my hair and keep it healthy looking.
Melissa H.
Berryville, AR
I love this shampoo, it has a great smell and I love the texture. I originally tried it because it was sulfate free (which is all I use on my curly hair) and I don't have to go to my salon to get it, I purchase mine at Wal-Mart. I use the Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Long & Strong Conditioner as well, even though I haven't seen an increase in the growth of my hair I do feel like it it stronger since I started using this product.
sydney r.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
great smelling and very well working product. targets hair moisturizing and detangling and works best with dry scalps. i believe it was better smelling and worked better than others. i was very satisfied with the product :)
Mandy S.
For a decently inexpensive price tag, this product has done wonders for my thin, slow-growing hair. Since purchasing this product, my hair looks healthier than ever!!
Gracie G.
I LOVE this shampoo/conditioner duo. It's finally allowing my hair to grow like it should. I don't care about smell when using something, I want it to work. I've noticed a lot less breakage and have genuinely noticed my hair getting longer and much healtheir looking. I use this in conjunction with Hairburst vitamins and rotate this with Ogx's keratin shampoo/conditioner.

The only negative is that finding this in stock at a store has been nearly impossible. I've been buying 3/4 bottles every time I actually manage to find it because I could go months without seeing it again.
Rebecca H.
AMAZING! I bought this with the matching conditioner to make my hair grow faster. Boy was I in for a surprise! I use it almost everyday and my hair has already grown an inch in the last month of using it! Not only does it make you hair grow faster, it makes your hair so soft and healthy looking! The smell is also pleasant. It's not overwhelming, more subtle but just enough where people notice!
My only complaint is that while lathering and rinsing it out of my hair, it has a weird feeling but for all the great stuff it does, I can certainly overlook that!
Roweily A.
I have been seeing this a lot since I joined influenster so I decided to get it! And I am loving it! Price is not bad at all, and it smells amazing! I have been using it for almost a month or so now and my hair is stronger. And it leaves my hair smelling great and looks amazing too! And I am just in love with the packaging!
Angie M.
I like most of Not Your Mother's products but this shampoo was pretty awful. It really messed my hair up. After using it my hair would feel hard like straw. It started to slowly but surely break and split very badly. I stopped using all of my other hair products that I was also using at the time to make sure that this was actually the problem and it was. Unfortunately I would not suggest this product to anyone.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back