BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Kristen B.
Strafford, NH
I bought this after a horrendous hair cut! It works. With in a month my hair was noticibly longer and it smells good. Does tend to dry your hair so a good leave in cream is a must
Amber B.
I recently went from dark hair to purple and green and I don't wash my hair as often anymore and this product has been my holy grail! It's like I wash my hair everyday. Love it
Nanette T.
Allegany, NY
I am not a huge fan of the scent... It tends to smell a bit chemically to me but that is the only negative. I deal with the scent because I love the product otherwise. My hair has grown longer and stronger - my hair tends to break easily and seems to break less while using this. Also the baby fly away hairs at the top of my head and along my hair line have grown out! I use it in combo with the same conditioner. Overall one of my "must haves" in my bathroom!
lauren c.
i have not used this but i absolutely love all hair products. i'm like obsessed with my hair and love anything that will make it grow , shine , healthier and etc.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
I bought this after recieving the beach babe shampoo in conditioner free in my surfs up voxbox. It has a nice smell and it keeps your hair clean and soft. I have longer hair and have been using this a little over a month and i do feel like it has helped my hair get longer. Before i felt like i was stuck at a certain length like my hair kept breaking off at the ends or something so the length never increased, now it seems longer and healtheir. Its not going to make your hair grow magically over night (not that any product ever could) but it helps keep your hair healthy and strong so it doesn't break off and get stuck at a certain length.
Addie S.
grant
One of my favorite products by not your mother. It helped my hair to grow in a matter of months. It helped so much to strengthen it and leave it looking healthier than ever!
Elyssa V.
San jose, CA
This stuff is great I felt like it really helped me grow out my pixie cut. I have pretty dry ends and this really soaked in and didn't strip my hair as much as other brands.
Hannah A.
Grand rapids, MN
I have vibrant purple/pink hair and this stuff is great for it!!! Doesnt strip much color. I have a dry scalp but it's a very moisturizing shampoo! Highly reccomend
Rachel L.
Olustee, OK
When I first bought this my hair was dry and very damaged. and after JUST ONE USE my hair felt softer and better. I'm not saying this stuff reversed my damage but it did make my hair feel healtheir and my hair actually did grow faster when i used this stuff. after a while i was able to cut of all the damaged hair and now my hair feels SO SO AMAZING!! also the smell is good too and I just LOVE this stuff!!!
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
I don't think this made my hair grow at all. Smells nice and gets hair feeling super clean but that's about it. Cheap in price and alot of other options in the hair care line.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?