BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is awesome! The smell is FANTASTIC! It is sulfate free which is an excellent quality for a company to have as it is good for the environment as well as your hair. Sulfate free cleansers don't foam as much so be sure to pay attention to not use too much. Also, this shampoo is a bit drying so make sure to deep condition your scalp if you do not have oily hair. I have oily hair so this was not an issue for me. I also notice that it is easy for hair to get tangled while using this product, but the knots were manageable and came out pretty easily. This shampoo exceeded my expectations for being so inexpensive and found at a drugstore.
Lauren M.
I love the way this shampoo makes my hair feel. My hair is really dry and it makes my hair feel so soft even after one time. I used it once a week along with the conditioner just to make it last longer and I could still see a difference in my hair.
Johmary A.
My hair takes a very long time to grow,so when I wished for long hair it didn't quite obey. I decided that I needed something to help encourage any growth to my locks. So I went searching and found this. I love the thickness of the shampoo and it smells pretty great. my hair grew 2 inches in one month I was so happy. It was a bit expensive but then again I'm cheap. Now I just have to find a place that sells it so I can get it again since where I originally bought it they don't have it anymore. But let it go on record I will continue purchasing this as it is so worth it.
Brandi K.
This shampoo is one of my favorites! I've been using it for a few months now and it really has helped my hair grow some! I highly recommend this! It smells nice too, which is a bonus!
Samara L.
Buffalo, NY
Not a whole lot in the bottle, but made my hair feel nice. Not sure if it actually helped my hair grow or not, but I love this brand - so I had to give it a shot. Only bought it once
Delilah H.
It's okay , I have curly hair so I don't really use shampoo like that so it's really wow me . It got a lot of suds if you like the lather but other than that , nothing stands out to me
Morgan R.
RIPLEY
I love Not Your Mothers hair products! They all smell wonderful, a little goes a long way and is a long lasting products. If you want your hair long and healthy this is a go to. I would definitely buy it again
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This line of products is amazing. They smell fantastic and are a fair price. This conditioner left my hair feeling soft and strong. It is lightweight and you only need a small amount.
Amber J.
Prescott, WI
This shampoo is one of my favorites and I am a cosmetologist. It leaves my hair clean and soft, and it smells amazing! Also I do believe it helps your hair grow. I love this stuff !
Jeanne E.
Wichita, KS
One of the best drug store shampoos I’ve used. Lathers well, has an excellent scent that is long lasting and I feel like it actually helped my hair grow when I was using it! Would definitely purchase again.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?