BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Nicole S.
Westernville, NY
This really made my hair grow super long!  My hair was stuck and wouldn’t grow past my shoulders so I started using this and my hair is now touching the tops of my jeans!
Erika L.
I have color treated hair (and use semi-permanent, brightly-colored dyes), so it's important to me that my shampoo be sulfate-free and not strip my color a ton. For that, this is a decent shampoo. And it's very inexpensive, which is always great.

However, nothing about this shampoo has wowed me enough to want to run out and purchase it again when it runs out. It's alright. It cleans the hair well enough. I haven't noticed any difference in my hair growth, but I only use it once a week and have always had pretty fast-growing hair, so who knows. It smells inoffensive but not fantastic. I might repurchase this if I want something inexpensive (and it's gotten me interested in trying Not Your Mother's other sulfate-free products), but it isn't my favorite.
Amanda D.
Works amazing! My hair grew so long when I used his product and it didn't damage my hair at all! I definitely recommend to anyone looking to grow out their short hair super long!
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
I did not like the shampoo or conditioner. It didnt like the way it made my hair feel after use. My hair felt very dried out and damaged.  Id rather use whole blends shampoo and conditioner.
Summer S.
Chattanooga , TN
This product does not make your hair grow. It smells great and make my hair very soft. But I do not think it helped with the growth of my hair. But I was only using the shampoo
Chelsea S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I go back to this product quite often (I tend to grow my hair out and chop it off). I do think it helps with growing out- not dramatically, but it keeps it healthy and clean. It's great for the price.
angela b.
eloy, AZ
This not your mothers shampoo is a never ending purchase for me.It has a beautiful smell that stays in your hair.And it showed me never hair length after useing it for so long
Paige R.
Anaheim, CA
This stuff actually does work! I notice it the most when I use both this and the conditioner but I love the smell the feel and i love that it actually does help my hair grow!
Nadia C.
Haslet, TX
awesome product. super cute packaging and it smelled really good. not as good for dark people. try something specific to your race. better for caucasian hair. really good for my friends not as much me.
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I recently switch to this shampoo and conditioner and I love it so much!! It is my new favorite. It smells good and really strengthens your hair I think. The shampoo lathers really well and leaves your scalp and hair feeling clean.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back