BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Hannah J.
Morganton
This didn’t do a whole lot for me. The smell is great and felt good on my hair, but I still had breakage. That is a real problem for me so it’s hard to find a product that really works. It’s an affordable shampoo though!
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
I'm not sure if my hair grows really fast or if this actually works. I love NYM anything! I had a lot of color damage so had to cut quite a bit of my hair off and started using this. Within a few months my hair was back to its normal length but healthy.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Scent is amazing very naturally smelling. Little goes a long way It repairs damaged hair and also helps it to grow fast. I love this and use it every time i wash my hair. I have noticed a difference in the texture, damage to it, and health, and growth. Def recommend to anyone trying to grow their hair out.
Ali R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I honestly love not your mother’s brand,the smells of their products are always amazing and this shampoo makes my damaged hair feel healthier and strong my hair grows fast but this stuff help a lot too I’m in love
Kara S.
Hickory, NC
Waste of money. Threw it away because it tangled my hair more than any other shampoo and conditioner I’ve ever tried. My hair is normally not like that. Did not use it long enough to tell if it helps hair grow.
Margaret L.
I used this whole line of NYM products and I do think my hair was healthier while using it. It doesn’t make your hair grow any longer, it just protects he existing hair that you do have. My favorite Way To Grow product was the leave in conditioner. That stuff was straight up magic for my hair.
Amanda C.
Hiram , GA
This is absolutely one of my favorite hair care brands of all time. I just love it. I started using the brand years ago and have continued to use it, just expanding the products I use from the brand. This shampoo is amazing and has one of the best smells that I’ve ever smelled on a shampoo and it truly lasts. You can continue to smell it in your hair until the next wash, especially if you use the conditioner that goes with it too.
Stephanie S.
Marquette, MI
Okay for starters this did not work for me what so ever. I think this is a total scam. Not sure if I was using it properly but I'm pretty sure I was and it made my hair fall out more than help it grow. Did not see any improvement using this. Waste of money.
Kat A.
San Marcos, TX
I have long hair, have had long hair for at least 8 years. This has been my go to shampoo since I first tried it a couple of years ago. Together with the conditioner, my hair feels healthy and strong from root all the way to the ends! It’s effective so I don’t feel like I have to use a lot of it, which is the case with most other hair care products. They just started selling big bottles online, too
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I love the way to grow shampoo and conditioner. The formula of the shampoo is really thick and layhers well. Now, i never really noticed any length growth from it, but it always made my hair feel really nice.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?