BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #62 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Kristy H.
I noticed a little difference when using this for an extended period of time. It smells really nice and didnt irritate my dry scap. It lathers nicely and its a great price. I would buy again
Mercy M.
richmond hill
I like this. It didn't make my hair grow super long super fast, but there was a noticeable difference in the speed of my personal hair growth. It was also a little drying so I don't use it often
Lauren K.
This I had been excited to try because I am in the process of growing my hair out and I just LOVE it, seriously what a great company. Almost everything I have tried from NYM’s is amazing!
Ashley C.
Gilbert, AZ
I loved this shampoo and conditioner set. I needed a shampoo for my freshly colored hair and this helped product that color. Made my hair feeling nice. It smells pretty and would buy again
Reagan H.
What an awesome and easy way to grow your hair! Of course you shampoo and condition your hair at least every other day so by using this product your not going out of your way and it's something you have to buy anyways.
Hannah S.
Nashville, TN
I usually don't believe shampoo can make your hair grow longer but this truly does prevent breakage so my hair looks longer. Also it smells kind of like Bath and Body Works' country apple!
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
My daughter cut 11 inches off her hair to give away with a pageant coming up in just 9 months she wanted her hair back. She started using this and by pageant day she had almost 10 inches back.
Jaimie G.
Severn, MD
I have almost finished the bottle of this shampoo and I am not impressed. I don’t notice a difference in my hair. I like the smell, like the feel, like the bottle but it was a bit more expensive than other shampoos.
Valerie G.
New York
After using this product my hair felt so clean, my scalp is usually dry and it worked wonders with my hair. People would ask me what product I was using because my hair smelled amazing.
Leah C.
Lakewood
My hair is damaged, I bought both the shampoo and conditioner, it made my hair feel strong and soft. I was concerned about the smell for some odd reason. I think it's good on dry scalp.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back