BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Cameron D.
['Baton Rouge', 'LA'], LA
Absolutely love this shampoo. Knowing how much better it is for my hair, I just enjoy it more. Love the light scent, and does a great job of cleaning without stripping away all of the natural oils.
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
I love this shampoo when I'm trying to grow my hair out...which seems to take what feels like forever. The smell is awesome and it leaves your clean and strong feeling. Definitely worth the buy :)
Nicole T.
Love this! Smells like peppermint and doesn't dry out my hair! Light lather, but gentle. I use a lot of dry shampoo and this gets it out without multiple washes. I have thin hair so when it gets oily its very obvious, and this is perfect to clean without over-drying.
Erin M.
This shampoo helps the growth of your hair so much, it helps thin hair in particular and makes your hair super soft. It is great for the price that it is. It smells really good and lathers your hair. I would defiantly buy this product again, it last a really long time
Linae B.
Midlothian, VA
I love this shampoo with a passion, it helped my hair grow in the month that I used it, it also helps with dry scalp. It lathers amazingly and it smells amazing. I highly recommend this if you want hair growth and stronger hair too❤
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I liked the way this shampoo made my hair feel and the lather it gave. I really couldn’t tell that it helped my hair grow like it advertises. But my hair did feel really clean and smell awesome.
Christa M.
Lees Summit, MO
This brand leaves your hair feeling really clean without all of the chemicals in other brands. I buy it at Target and use it in between my high end line when my hair is tired of the same product.
Stephanie S.
Choctaw, OK
Since it is a sulfate free shampoo it doesn't lather very much and a little goes a long way. My hair feels great after use and I love the smell. My hair does seem stronger thus growing longer.
Mac J.
Louisville, KY
This shampoo made my hair feel dry. I have frizzy hair and this shampoo did not help with that. after I finished the bottle, I didn't buy it again. I don't think it was very healthy to my hair.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
This stuff works pretty good, not gonna lie. I was skeptical at first but it did give me some good growth! Surprisingly, my boyfriend tried it first and then I got some after he really liked it!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?