BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
debi r.
Kelso, WA
This stuff really works!! I can not stress to anyone enough, it absolutely does work. My hair has grown around 3 inches since beginning a regimen that starts with this NYM duo. I'm extremely happy with the results so far, and can't wait to see how much better it gets.
Shalini M.
Denton, TX
This stuff is no joke. It's a great shampoo that not only cleans your hair well but it also leaves your hair feeling light and volumized. It does help with growth as well. It smells great too
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
This shampoo made my hair feel dry. I have frizzy hair and this shampoo did not help with that. after I finished the bottle, I didn't buy it again. I don't think it was very healthy to my hair.
Kristy H.
I noticed a little difference when using this for an extended period of time. It smells really nice and didnt irritate my dry scap. It lathers nicely and its a great price. I would buy again
Vee N.
Bellevue
Used this for a couple weeks, and I didn't notice that much difference in my hair. The smell also wasn't very pleasant. My hair is rather oily and it didn't do much for that. Had to shampoo twice because it didn't really lather. Don't think I will repurchase.
Mercy M.
richmond hill
I like this. It didn't make my hair grow super long super fast, but there was a noticeable difference in the speed of my personal hair growth. It was also a little drying so I don't use it often
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Something good for the price and value. Smells good and leaves my hair not weighted down. Love the fact that they have one that is sulfate free that is of good value. Definitely recommend it.
Heather H.
I am using this because I an tsting out non sulfate hair products so that is a plus for me. Not sure if it has helped my hair grow much yet but so far it leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth.
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love this stuff so much! A friend got me to try it and I haven't stopped using it since. I had to cut my hair because of all of the damage and it has grown so much since! This stuff smells good and it really strengthens your hair and helps it get healthier.
Hannah S.
Nashville, TN
I usually don't believe shampoo can make your hair grow longer but this truly does prevent breakage so my hair looks longer. Also it smells kind of like Bath and Body Works' country apple!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?