BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
Got this in my boxycharm a long time ago lol and I really can't remember if I liked the smell but I do know I didn't like how it felt after using it I wouldn't buy it again. I don't think I will use any of their other products in the future
Elizabeth L.
La Puente, CA
For the price, this shampoos not half bad. I purchased this hoping to get some volume into my think super straight lifeless hair. It didn't give a little bit of a boost. The smell isn't to bad either.
Claire B.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I don't usually buy into this kind of stuff but I'm not kidding this helped my hair grow so fast! I used to conditioner and shampoo as well as the spray for 2 months and it made a huge difference! Buy this!
Samantha D.
Cleveland, OH
Love this shampoo. It makes my hair so shiny and smells great! I never feel bad about buying it because it's not too expensive and lasts a decent amount of time. I will absolutely continue to use it!
Sunny M.
Slidell , LA
I actually had to stop using this. I love NYM products but for some reason this really made my hair feel super dry and it irritated my scalp. I have very dry overly processed hair. This just wasn’t for me!
Stephanie C.
This product smells great.. BUT as far as “growing” goes... well I didn’t notice a change in my hairs length, after using it for 4 months. It does leave my hair soft and smelling great. It is cheap also.
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
When I was trying to get my hair to grow out before my wedding, I used this product. It really helped my hair grow longer and stronger. It also smells amazing! Not many people know about this shampoo, but it's my best kept secret!
Cameron D.
['Baton Rouge', 'LA'], LA
Absolutely love this shampoo. Knowing how much better it is for my hair, I just enjoy it more. Love the light scent, and does a great job of cleaning without stripping away all of the natural oils.
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
I love this shampoo when I'm trying to grow my hair out...which seems to take what feels like forever. The smell is awesome and it leaves your clean and strong feeling. Definitely worth the buy :)
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I liked the way this shampoo made my hair feel and the lather it gave. I really couldn’t tell that it helped my hair grow like it advertises. But my hair did feel really clean and smell awesome.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back