BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Nicole W.
Berkeley
If you want to help boost your hair grown I would definitely give Not Your Mother’s Way to Grow Long and Strong shampoo, conditioner, and spray a go! I used all three products to help kick start my hair growth and it really works great together!
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
Hate hate hate! I used a full bottle of this and never saw a difference, plus it made my hair thin out which is not what I wanted!! I wouldn't recommend you try this unless you want your hair to fall out lololol!
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
First off, this shampoo smells amazing! It seems to get the cleaning job done but I did not give it five stars because I honestly don't know if it makes much of a difference in the quality of my hair. It is a great price point and smell though.
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
OBSESSED with this shampoo and conditioner. It actually made my hair grow just like it says! I was so shocked that it actually worked but after using it for a week or two my hair was longer. HIGHLY recommend.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
I really care about what I put in and on my body. I trust Not Your Mother's to provide a safe and quality product. I used this shampoo on my color treated hair and it did feel stronger less brittle after about a month of using!
Ro G.
Apex , NC
I love this shampoo and love it even more because it's sulfate free. This one is my fav as it smells Amazing! It really busts all the buildup in my hair and leaves it feeling FRESH clean and voluminous. One of my favs.
Jennifer W.
Conyers, GA
Great paired with its conditioner. Very gentle, not drying. I use this on my kids because I started to see drying with other shampoos. They have fine hair. I do use it for myself as well and I have fine hair.
Caitlin P.
Bloomington, IN
It works pretty well. I’m not sure it did a whole lot for hair growth but it feel like it made my hair stronger. It didn’t make my hair feel too dry and it lathered really well. I would probably buy it again.
Chyanne F.
Lubbock
I absolutely love this product! After using it, it made my hair feel super soft. It also made my hair smell amazing, the scent lasted forever! It lathers pretty well. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kenzie S.
west bend
After using the long and strong shampoo and conditioner for about two weeks I definitely saw hair growth! I recommend this product if you want to grow your hair, but it doesn’t give your hair shine or volume.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?