BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Maribel G.
I love that it doesn’t have anything bad for you like sulfates! Smells good & it does wonders for your hair doesn’t leave an after smell or damage your hair it helps it grow & help it get healthy again on its own
Taylor G.
My hair feels amazing when I use this shampoo. I love this product and I love the conditioner as well I buy them monthly to make sure I do not run out. I will continue to buy And have talked my friends into buying.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
I absolutely love this shampoo. Not only does it make my hair super soft and shiny, but it also smells amazing. It lathers really well and works great for my combination scalp. I will definitely buy again in the future.
Jessica P.
Albuquerque , NM
I really like this shampoo, it makes my hair looks healthier and stronger. It can be use for both oily and dry scalp, I like the fact that it doesn't contains sulfates that damage your hair. I recommend it!
Laurynn E.
This is a decent shampoo, but I haven't noticed any difference in health or growth in my hair. It lathers decently and does a good job cleaning my fine, straight hair without leaving it feeling weighed down.
Emily M.
I love this shampoo! I have oily hair, and this balances out my oil very well. This shampoo also preserves my waves/curls well, and I do think that it has helped my hair to grow a little faster! I would definitely repurchase this!
Pacie K.
Meansville, GA
I love this stuff so much! My hair takes a long time to grow, and I decided to cut my hair off to my collarbone. Then I instantly regretted it. I tried every thing to get it to grow, and then I tried this. It made my hair grow more than it's every grown naturally.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite shampoo. I have long blonde hair that comes down to my butt. I tend to have an issue with breakage and split ends but this shampoo really helps keep my hair healthy. Plus, it smells great!
Tessa G.
Hernando , MS
Okay so the price of this incredibly affordable!! WAY cheaper than the shampoo i was using and this one is sulfate free! It leaves my hair feeling and smelling fantastic! I will never switch brands again.
Mari H.
Edinburg, TX
Been liking this lately. Really affordable and I do notice a difference in how my hair is growing out. I love my hair extra long (down pass my hips long) and this is great in helping me reach that length.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back