BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Ro G.
I love this shampoo and love it even more because it's sulfate free. This one is my fav as it smells Amazing! It really busts all the buildup in my hair and leaves it feeling FRESH clean and voluminous. One of my favs.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
I really care about what I put in and on my body. I trust Not Your Mother's to provide a safe and quality product. I used this shampoo on my color treated hair and it did feel stronger less brittle after about a month of using!
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
First off, this shampoo smells amazing! It seems to get the cleaning job done but I did not give it five stars because I honestly don't know if it makes much of a difference in the quality of my hair. It is a great price point and smell though.
Pacie K.
Meansville, GA
I love this stuff so much! My hair takes a long time to grow, and I decided to cut my hair off to my collarbone. Then I instantly regretted it. I tried every thing to get it to grow, and then I tried this. It made my hair grow more than it's every grown naturally.
Emily M.
I love this shampoo! I have oily hair, and this balances out my oil very well. This shampoo also preserves my waves/curls well, and I do think that it has helped my hair to grow a little faster! I would definitely repurchase this!
Taylor G.
My hair feels amazing when I use this shampoo. I love this product and I love the conditioner as well I buy them monthly to make sure I do not run out. I will continue to buy And have talked my friends into buying.
Jessica P.
Albuquerque , NM
I really like this shampoo, it makes my hair looks healthier and stronger. It can be use for both oily and dry scalp, I like the fact that it doesn't contains sulfates that damage your hair. I recommend it!
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
I absolutely love this shampoo. Not only does it make my hair super soft and shiny, but it also smells amazing. It lathers really well and works great for my combination scalp. I will definitely buy again in the future.
Laurynn E.
This is a decent shampoo, but I haven't noticed any difference in health or growth in my hair. It lathers decently and does a good job cleaning my fine, straight hair without leaving it feeling weighed down.
Tessa G.
Hernando , MS
Okay so the price of this incredibly affordable!! WAY cheaper than the shampoo i was using and this one is sulfate free! It leaves my hair feeling and smelling fantastic! I will never switch brands again.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?