BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #62 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Latasha N.
This shampoo was good, not fantastic but it did exactly what it was supposed to do, wash my hair and make it clean. I did use it with the conditioner, I didn't see a huge change in growth but I expect that using it long term would help more.
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
this shampoo targets the concern of trying to grow your hair out. it lathers on pretty well and smells amazing. I am a first-time user and I didn't really see a difference in my hair. I am disappointed with this product
Molly S.
Clark, MO
This shampoo smells decent. I'm not sure if it helped my hair grow longer in a shorter amount of time like I thought it would. I did notice that my hair did grow faster than normal but I can't guarantee it was the shampoo
abby m.
one of the best shampoos I’ve used ever! love the scent of both mint and raspberry together, I can smell it in my hair a day after wash. Leaves hair really manageable, smooth, soft, and silky. Only complaint is that it doesn’t come in bulk!
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
I buy this because it’s a good brand at a reasonable price. I usually find it on sale at Ulta with the conditioner and it works well. It isn’t extremely scented but I don’t really need it to be. I have repurchased this.
Karla G.
Stone Mountain, GA
Smells great! Highly recommend this Product . I've used others and this is by far my favorite. It has a Very nice scent it's long lasting my husband loves it. It is good for oily hair i have an oily scalp and this is just perfect. I would buy agin and again!
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo

I don’t use any other shampoo/conditioner after using this. Leaves my hair soft and smelling good and honestly I have seen a difference In length in my hair! Love this stuff
Mariam B.
Greenwood , AR
This is my absolute favorite shampoo!! It keeps my color looking good without stripping it! The price is great and it lasts. I have dry scalp and it's great for me! I would defiantly recommend this product and have to my friends!
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have been using this shampoo for years. I used to shed more than a cat or dog would, but this shampoo definitely strengthened my hair at the scalp and root allowing me to keep more of my hair and have it grow. Plus, it’s sulfate free!
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY
i really like the product. it help really helped me my hair grow longer and stronger. i always get lots of compliments on how my hair her so fast and i always give them credit. i would 10000% buy it again. i love the results.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back