BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
I love this shampoo so much. The scent is incredible and probably lasts the longest out of all of the shampoos I've ever used. It is also very affordable which I love because I can get great feeling, smelling, and looking hair even when I'm on a budget. I also notice that this stuff helped to strengthen my hair which helped it grow faster than most other things I've tried!
April S.
Maplesville , AL
This shampoo is so nice. I love most of their products but this shampoo is a fave! The scent is nice and it makes my hair feel so good! It literally feels healthier! I haven’t used it long enough to know if it helps with growth but I am willing to wait and see!
Ashley T.
Atlanta
I did notice quicker hair growth when using this shampoo! It’s one of the best hair growth shampoos that I’ve tried thus far for sure! I also noticed it sort of made my hair seem a little thicker or Columbus after shampooing after which who doesn’t love that??
Natalie B.
Harrison, OH
I love the smell of this shampoo. I didn't notice a lot of growth while using this, and it did make my hair a little dry. Doesn't have a lot of soapiness to it, but does get your hair clean. I wouldn't buy this again, however I do love all their other products
Tiffany E.
Loganville , GA
Sulfate free is the biggie cost is great best value on sulfate free shampoo. I love how soft it makes my hair! I honestly cannot think of a better product this is one of my favorites but sometimes I go for cheaper shampoo to remind myself that this is the best and switch back.
Jen H.
Pocatello
I am in love with this product. I love how soft and shiny my hair is! I've been using this product for about three weeks now and I have noticed a huge difference in my hair. Especially if I let it air dry. I've been growing my hair out for three years so I'm careful with what I put in my hair. I tried Not Your Mother's on a whim and I am so glad I did. I dont regret it!
Hannah B.
Morganton
The scent is amazing. Packaging is pleasing to the eye. Leaves hair soft and smooth, lathering up great and not drying out hair. The only problem I have with it, it doesn’t help your hair grow as advertised. However, it does make hair appear healthier.
Kendra S.
N Providence, RI
I used this shampoo for a while, along either the matching conditioner. And while it had it good smell, it didn’t seem to lather well or clean my hair very well. I would be willing to give it a try now that I live in the suburbs with different water.
Amanda L.
Hollywood
This shampoo has helped with my growth in just a month and I am happy with results. It’s helped repair my hair and built it stronger And healthier. My big chop was in May 2018. And just one month later already seeing good results.
Savannah B.
Prattville
I had recently cut 14 inches off my hair and ended up wanting it longer again and found this product!! Boy does it work wonders!! Within a month or so where my hair normally only grows about an inch, it had grown about 2-3!! It is literally amazing and leaves your hair super soft!!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back