BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #57 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
I love this product. It smells amazing and I love the packaging. I can definitely see a difference in my hair! It is a little pricier than the alternatives, but if you care about your hair at all...this is something to consider.
Cindy P.
Northampton
This is my favorite shampoo. It keeps my hair soft and manageable and plus, it smells very good    I used other shampoos in the past but I truly believe this has helped my slow growing hair grow a bit faster
Jen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have really damaged my hair over the years by bleaching it blonde, using a lot of heat and washing it too frequently. About 6 months ago I dyed my hair back to brown and started paying attention to the products I was using. My hair was about 1 inch above my shoulders and very damaged so I was looking for something to help heal and grow my hair. I decided to give this a try and have since repurchased twice! I only need to wash my hair every 3 days because this shampoo is very cleansing. I use about a quarter size and focus on massaging it into my scalp. I massage it for at least 1 minute to make sure my scalp is super clean. Your hair will feel stripped of all dirt and oils after shampooing but once you condition your hair will feel normal again. My hair has never felt cleaner, softer and has seriously GROWN! I would say in 6 months my hair has grown at least 4-5 inches which is much more than normal. (I am also taking a lot of vitamins, eating healthy, ect) But this shampoo has definitely saved my hair. Sulfate free is the way to go when it comes to shampoo!
Ashley C.
San Jose, CA
For this shampoo I wouldn't say it does what it says it's out to do. I see no improvement in my hair and I use the shampoo, conditioner and spray. I got it because I want my hair to grow but it's not helping at least in my case
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
This shampoo is just ok. Has a nice scent but I just don't feel that it's doing much for my hair. In Fact, my hair has been feeling extra dry (although I do believe that may be from the matching conditioner) I won't be repurchasing.
Kayte L.
Would totally recommend left hair smelling and fealing great! Would totally recommend left hair smelling and fealing great! Would totally recommend left hair smelling and fealing great! Would totally recommend left hair smelling and fealing great!
Karlee W.
Waskom
It works well but a little pricey for shampoo. It makes my hair really moisturizer and gives it volume too. I would somewhat recommend this but not because of the price. I am satisfied with this product and maybe buy it again.
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
This smells AMAZING! My hair really does feel longer and definitely a lot stronger since I’ve started using this. I never feel any buildup and my hair is so shiney and soft. Use with the matching conditioner for the best results!
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
A friend of mine recommended this. Her thyroid doctor told her about it as she was losing hair because of her medical problem. She said her hair came back thicker. I just got it so I’ll do an update review after a couple of weeks!
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I used it and it helped my hair grow strong. I have a dry scalp and this did not affect it. The smell is amazing! Lather is nice and full. I would repurchase a million times again from ulta! I have probably repurchased 8 times already.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back