BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #62 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
stephanie l.
Florida
I love Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo Ofcourse it smells amazing! But it completely made my hair soft and wavey. My hair was dry and frizzy but since ive been using this my hair has felt completely amazing.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
I really wasn't a big fan of this shampoo. It isn't super expensive, but I feel like you hardly get any product. I don't think it did much for my hair at all but it was an alright just hair cleanser. I probably would not repurchase.
Rachel B.
Grass Lake, MI
I love this shampoo and conditioner! My hair grew several inches and I even had my hairdresser ask me what I had done differently because my hair felt healthier and had grow more than usual. This product will always be in my shower.
Dej K.
Meridian, MS
I love the sulfate free aspect of this shampoo. It helps my hair with breakage and keeps it from drying out. This sulfate-free shampoo is not suppose bring a nice lather to prevent breakage and help with growth and it does just that.
Lisa C.
It smelled a bit weird. I think it helped my hair grow. It got less brittle but the amount of product for the price I showed me I wasn't going to buy it again anytime soon. Not really disappointed or happy just kinda in the middle
Spencer B.
Absolutely smells amazing! Leaves my thick, curly, and frizzy hair feeling healthy and I can watch the length in two weeks time! I recommend not your mothers brand because of the good ingredients and great smell/feel to your hair!
Alexandria Michelle M.
Canton, GA
This is the best shampoo (and conditioner) that I've ever used. I've been using it for a couple years and it makes my hair grow longer faster, and look so much healthier. This is a wonderful shampoo and conditioner and I highly recommend it for longer haired women.
Blair S.
Bay City, MI
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner combination. I see actual growth and progress in my hair. It’s healthier and longer. It isn’t that expensive at all. It is comparable to mane and tail in my opinion. I love this product.
Kayla M.
Peoria
Love this shampoo and conditioner! The smell is fabulous and you need very little product. Feels like salon quality at a much better price point. I have oily hair and no problems with this, I will definitely be continuing to use.
Lindsey C.
Standish California
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT OMG!!! I use to have a pixie cut and ever since I've been using this product my hair has grown so much! It is so cheap and easy to use, I would definitely recommend to anyone that wants to grow out their hair.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back