BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Lisa C.
It smelled a bit weird. I think it helped my hair grow. It got less brittle but the amount of product for the price I showed me I wasn't going to buy it again anytime soon. Not really disappointed or happy just kinda in the middle
Ashley C.
san jose
For this shampoo I wouldn't say it does what it says it's out to do. I see no improvement in my hair and I use the shampoo, conditioner and spray. I got it because I want my hair to grow but it's not helping at least in my case
Kayte L.
Would totally recommend left hair smelling and fealing great! Would totally recommend left hair smelling and fealing great! Would totally recommend left hair smelling and fealing great! Would totally recommend left hair smelling and fealing great!
Katie M.
Louisiana
Y'all. This shampoo is amazing. I cut about two inches off my hair, and instantly regretted it. I NEEDED my longer hair back. This shampoo not only helped my hair grow, it made it super soft. I would recommend this to everyone!
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
This smells AMAZING! My hair really does feel longer and definitely a lot stronger since I’ve started using this. I never feel any buildup and my hair is so shiney and soft. Use with the matching conditioner for the best results!
Cindy P.
Northampton
This is my favorite shampoo. It keeps my hair soft and manageable and plus, it smells very good    I used other shampoos in the past but I truly believe this has helped my slow growing hair grow a bit faster
Jen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have really damaged my hair over the years by bleaching it blonde, using a lot of heat and washing it too frequently. About 6 months ago I dyed my hair back to brown and started paying attention to the products I was using. My hair was about 1 inch above my shoulders and very damaged so I was looking for something to help heal and grow my hair. I decided to give this a try and have since repurchased twice! I only need to wash my hair every 3 days because this shampoo is very cleansing. I use about a quarter size and focus on massaging it into my scalp. I massage it for at least 1 minute to make sure my scalp is super clean. Your hair will feel stripped of all dirt and oils after shampooing but once you condition your hair will feel normal again. My hair has never felt cleaner, softer and has seriously GROWN! I would say in 6 months my hair has grown at least 4-5 inches which is much more than normal. (I am also taking a lot of vitamins, eating healthy, ect) But this shampoo has definitely saved my hair. Sulfate free is the way to go when it comes to shampoo!
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
This shampoo is just ok. Has a nice scent but I just don't feel that it's doing much for my hair. In Fact, my hair has been feeling extra dry (although I do believe that may be from the matching conditioner) I won't be repurchasing.
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
I love this product. It smells amazing and I love the packaging. I can definitely see a difference in my hair! It is a little pricier than the alternatives, but if you care about your hair at all...this is something to consider.
Karlee W.
Waskom
It works well but a little pricey for shampoo. It makes my hair really moisturizer and gives it volume too. I would somewhat recommend this but not because of the price. I am satisfied with this product and maybe buy it again.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back