BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Ashley D.
Des Moines , IA
I really wasn't a big fan of this shampoo. It isn't super expensive, but I feel like you hardly get any product. I don't think it did much for my hair at all but it was an alright just hair cleanser. I probably would not repurchase.
Rachel B.
Grass Lake, MI
I love this shampoo and conditioner! My hair grew several inches and I even had my hairdresser ask me what I had done differently because my hair felt healthier and had grow more than usual. This product will always be in my shower.
Ashleigh J.
Dunedin, FL
I can’t say enough about this stuff. Smells amazing, leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and strong. Visibly repairs split ends and dry damaged hair. Super rich lather and clean rinse. I’ve been using this for years. Always have an extra bottle in my overnight bag.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
Haven't really noticed any help with actual hair growth, but I love the way this product smells and leaves my hair feeling. The scent lasts about a whole day and it's pretty amazing. I'm satisfied with the purchase and trial of it.
Julie W.
After getting my hair trimmed a bit shorter then I am use to I saw this and figured I would give it a shot. It smells great but not a lot of length has grown to my hair. it feels as it has given my hair strength and a healthy shine.
Lily D.
This shampoo worked amazing on my hair. It really made my hair thicker and softer. My hair somehow also became a whole lot straighter after using this. My hair grows pretty quickly on its own so I didn't see a huge difference in that area
Blair S.
Bay City, MI
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner combination. I see actual growth and progress in my hair. It’s healthier and longer. It isn’t that expensive at all. It is comparable to mane and tail in my opinion. I love this product.
Alexandria Michelle M.
Canton, GA
This is the best shampoo (and conditioner) that I've ever used. I've been using it for a couple years and it makes my hair grow longer faster, and look so much healthier. This is a wonderful shampoo and conditioner and I highly recommend it for longer haired women.
Spencer B.
Absolutely smells amazing! Leaves my thick, curly, and frizzy hair feeling healthy and I can watch the length in two weeks time! I recommend not your mothers brand because of the good ingredients and great smell/feel to your hair!
Lindsey C.
Standish California
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT OMG!!! I use to have a pixie cut and ever since I've been using this product my hair has grown so much! It is so cheap and easy to use, I would definitely recommend to anyone that wants to grow out their hair.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?