BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Beth U.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this at target, and at first I liked it a lot. I have a very oily scalp, and after about a month of using it, I noticed I wasnt able to go a day without washing my hair. It became an everyday thing to wash my hair. And this dried my ends out like crazy! I wouldn't repurchase this
Jocelyn H.
Grant, MI
I used this product for a long time. I would run out quick though. It does lather pretty well, I just have insanely long hair. It smells great, like normal shampoo. I discontinued it because it got too expensive because I would run out too quick.
Ashley F.
Crab orchard , WV
I love this shampoo! It keeps my oily hair clean for days and smells wonderful, like apples. It is sulfate free which is awesome. It lathers a little. I'm not sure if it has helped with growth yet but I can say my hair feels healthier using it.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
There are so many perks for me using this product, I have a history of lots of bleach, and so this is the product I turn to, it benefits me by being alcohol and sulfate free which won't damage my hair and will instead protect and repair my hair.
Angelica D.
Longview
I liked the concept of this product but I feel like my hands were getting stuck to my hair while I was washing with it. The conditioner on the other hand is amazing. I didn't notice very many changes to my hair after using it for about a month.
Paige C.
I love this brand! I have been trying to grow my hair long after having brain surgery. I am hoping this really helps the process with me continuing to use it. I feel this shamooo really cleanses my hair but keeps it soft. I also like the smell
Barbara S.
Chico
I really enjoy this product and do think it makes a difference in the overall health and length of my hair. After using a combination of this and the leave in conditioner, my hair is so incredibly soft and healthy looking. Highly recommended.
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
Currently using this product. It smells great and has pretty good ingredients (no sulfates!). I also love that the brand is local to me (Tampa, FL y'all!). Although it is a little pricier than other brands, I will usually pick it every time.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
I'm not sure of all the details of this shampoo but I used the shampoo/conditioner combo and not only is the smell not to good but I saw no noticeable difference in hair growth and it even felt as though my hair wasn't clean afterwards.
Lindsey E.
I got a sample/travel size of this once at a CVS and I really liked it! I actually DID feel like it strengthened my hair, which was nuts, since I usually regard these things as a little gimmicky. It actually smoothed my hair, too, which was unexpected.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?