BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Erin E.
I love this whole Way to Grow line. I have the shampoo, conditioner and the leave in spray. The shampoo is nice and feels good. I wash every 3 days and it doesn’t leave any buildup, nor does it dry out my hair. I always stock up when it’s on sale at Ulta
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
I really enjoy the way the shampoo heals my hair and makes it feel very rejuvenated, the lather is really nice I enjoy with shampoo has a thick lather because makes me feel clean, it has an awesome scent and I would totally buy the shampoo again .
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I did not see a huge difference in growth but the smell is amazing. It does help with rebuilding hair strength, but I did not see a dramatic difference in length. I am willing to try this again because I do love the smell and it did make my hair feel great!
Kiya P.
Springfield, MO
I love not your mothers product, and this was no exception! Not only does it smell amazing, but it gives your hair a weightlessness, and is sulfate free and packed with nutrients. I will be trying more not your mothers products in the future, hopefully!
Lauren S.
San Gabriel, CA
Seriously. Holy cow. This stuff is a miracle worker. I decided on a whim to get this and the matching conditioner... I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING ELSE. There was a noticeable difference within just a couple uses of these products. My hair felt softer and looked healthier!!! And I have long, and what was pretty damaged hair. But now my hair is longer and healthier than it has been in a while. I started using this product when my hair was just past my belly button and witching a month or two it's grown to my butt. I sometimes accidentally tuck it into my pants getting dressed.

Also if you look at the ingredients on the back it isn't a million words long and filled with words I can't pronounce! Which makes me feel a whole lot better about putting it in my hair.

I honestly cannot say enough in appreciation of Not Your Mothers products. I love them and can't wait to try more.
McKayla K.
I. Love. This. Product. It truly does help your hair to heal and grow longer/stronger. The scent is also excellent too. I usually purchase it at Walmart, but sometimes it can be quite expensive. I wish it was cheaper. I will buy again and continue to use.
Amanda L.
Hollywood
This shampoo has helped with my growth in just a month and I am happy with results. It’s helped repair my hair and built it stronger And healthier. My big chop was in May 2018. And just one month later already seeing good results.
Amber J.
After using this product it I’ve notice how much healthier my hair looks, it’s more shiny and just overall looks healthy. It has an amazing scent. I’ve noticed less breakage when brushing my hair after using this
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
I love the way this smells. I love that it rally cleans my hair. The scent lasts a few days. I don't think that it actually helped to grow my hair any longer but it is a nice shampoo. It lathers a lot. It freshens my hair. It's nice but not fantastic.
Emily K.
Quincy, MA
Smells nice and does a decent job for a shampoo but can't say anything towards the claim it helps hair grow quicker. No noticeable improved results compared to my usual rate of growth. Expensive for just "blah" resuts. Won't purchase again.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?