BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...7 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Emily H.
I use to have a pixie cut and was stuck in the awkward phase of growing it out! I bought this product on a recommendation from a friend, and it really does work! Whatever is in this formula it is magic! My hair is really growing, and fast and thick!
Sadie B.
This actually did a pretty excellent job of growing my hair!! I think it grew maybe 2 inches more than it usually does during any specific time period. I would probably buy again. I would recommend this to others although everyone's hair is different and the shampoo will affect it differently.
Mia W.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my FAVORITE shampoo (and conditioner!) It smells amazing, makes your hair shiny, makes your hair soft, and I definitely have noticed a difference in my hair growth! My hair has grown about 4 inches since I started using it in February! My hair always looks great after using this shampoo and conditioner, also it has no harsh sulfates so it isn't even hard on the hair!
Sarah C.
I used this shampoo and conditioner for a while and I really enjoyed it while using it. I didn’t really have any problems with it except I just think my hair got use to it and so it wasn’t doing very much anymore. It smells amazing and the packaging is really nice as well.
Jasmine F.
Jim Thorpe, PA
This is the best smelling shampoo and conditioner ever! And I used this religiously to repair my damaged color treated hair that wouldn't grow, and it helped tremendously!!! Helped my hair get its health and shine back, and it helped growth as well!
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
I love the way this smells. I love that it rally cleans my hair. The scent lasts a few days. I don't think that it actually helped to grow my hair any longer but it is a nice shampoo. It lathers a lot. It freshens my hair. It's nice but not fantastic.
Liz W.
Cumming, GA
Love this shampoo! Makes my hair so smooth and I honestly could tell a difference in the texture and length of my hair with a few months of use. I love to scent and it lathers very nicely in the hair. It also doesn't feel too thick. Very satisfied!
Ashley A.
Livermore, CA
I absolutely fell in love with this shampoo! It has a wonderful smell to it and it lathers up pretty well too! If your having trouble with damaged hair this shampoo might be the answer not only does it help your hair grow it makes it even stronger!
Chelsea S.
Elkview, WV
I use this product in conjunction with the conditioner and sometimes the leave-in conditioner when my hair feels a little dry. While it doesn't seem to have made my hair grow longer, I have noticed less breakage and split ends in my hair. Plus it smells like strawberries which is great too.
Ana M.
Made my hair feel very nice and healthy! I feel like to truly see results you need to continue use for quite awhile but I do believe it made me my hair stronger and grow long like it promised. I also love the texture spray and beach babe products
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?