BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City , NE
Been using this shampoo for a while now to make my hair grow since I had a lot of it falling out. Well hair does seem to be growing. Feels thicker. Less bald spots. Would def recommend to use. I use this shampoo with the conditions and leave in conditioner too.and it’s affordable.
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
This product has saved my hair!!! I started using this product when I found my hair was breaking while trying to grow it out. It lathers amazingly and you will only need a little. I will buy this product every time!!
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I have thinning hair to medication I take and was told that this brand would help strengthen my hair as well as help it grow, so far I have seen a pretty good difference so I am going to continue using both the shampoo and conditioner. Also it works well with colored hair.
Avery B.
Dawson, AL
This shampoo smells like a Christmas candle. I haven’t used it since I was in high school. I think it’s gimmicky, in cosmetology school, one of the first things they teach is hair growth and anatomy. There is no product in the world that can grow your hair faster. It does provide some great nutrients and vitamins for your hair. It makes it feel smooth and silky. It might give the illusion that your hair grows faster but, mainly it just helps keep your hair healthy and looking it’s best. When your hair feels and looks better it makes it seem like it’s growing faster.
Jasmine A.
The brand is great, it smells great and it did feel lightweight but I'm not sure if it actually helped my hair grow. My hair seemed the same length the whole time usinv this product from when I first bought it to the end of the tube. Lasted a month and is a good price.
joenna g.
I like this product especially the conditioner cause it feels very hydrating for the hair. I also like this product because it doesn't have all the harsh chemicals most Brands do that actually affect your hair alot without even knowing or realizing it. I'd recommend.
Katelyn P.
Wetumpka, AL
This is an okay enough shampoo and it smells great. For the price and for just a regular shampoo, I totally recommend it. However, the low rating is attributed to the claim that it helps hair grow. I used this for quite a while and saw no out of the ordinary results.
Shell C.
Sharpsburg, KY
I was actually really disappointed in this shampoo. I had heard great things about it and the brand in general, but I didn't notice any difference in my hair after using this product. I have cheaper shampoos that work way better, so I won't be wasting money on this again.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I heard so many rave reviews on this about making your hair longer and stronger, this didn’t work much for my color treated and damaged hair. It could just be my hair type, but I didn’t notice a difference, even after using it for about 2 months. My hair seemed the same as it was prior to using this.
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
I love this shampoo so much. The scent is incredible and probably lasts the longest out of all of the shampoos I've ever used. It is also very affordable which I love because I can get great feeling, smelling, and looking hair even when I'm on a budget. I also notice that this stuff helped to strengthen my hair which helped it grow faster than most other things I've tried!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back