BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Lindsay B.
I cut my hair into a lob last fall to get rid of all the damage/wanted a change. I only started using this in May my hair started growing like a weed it was back to it's pre-lob length in only a couple months of using it but actually that length because it had no damaged wispy thin ends. Hair is only supposed to grow 6 inches in a year and that's how much I cut off in October last year. This stuff is awesome. It's like a clarifying shampoo so it was wonderful for the summer. I only used it on my scalp and the matching conditioner on the lengths of my hair because my hair gets pretty oily but if you have naturally dry hair you might be able to put both shampoo and conditioner on your scalp.

The only issue I had with this was it said to massage the scalp and if i did this with this shampoo it tangled my hair sooo bad so I never do that but it still works wonders.

I definitely recommend this product if you want to grow your hair.
Erin E.
I love this whole Way to Grow line. I have the shampoo, conditioner and the leave in spray. The shampoo is nice and feels good. I wash every 3 days and it doesn’t leave any buildup, nor does it dry out my hair. I always stock up when it’s on sale at Ulta
Erin E.
Heather M.
Mobile, AL
Over all it is a good shampoo, but after going to the second bottle, my scalp seemed to get irritated and have a lot of in grown hairs, so I’m not sure if that was hair trying to grow or not, but it was very bothersome. Smell was good and did give good volume to flat hair.
Nickie J.
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It cleans my hair well. It makes my hair shiny. It truly does help with hair growth because of how healthy it makes your hair. It is a little drying, so I wouldn’t suggest it for dry hair. But this stuff is awesome.
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
I really enjoy the way the shampoo heals my hair and makes it feel very rejuvenated, the lather is really nice I enjoy with shampoo has a thick lather because makes me feel clean, it has an awesome scent and I would totally buy the shampoo again .
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I did not see a huge difference in growth but the smell is amazing. It does help with rebuilding hair strength, but I did not see a dramatic difference in length. I am willing to try this again because I do love the smell and it did make my hair feel great!
Mary C.
Greenville, SC
I have thick, course, color treated hair. I had breakage and chopped off my hair but, this is helping me to grow my long locks back but this time they shine and have strength. I use this everyday and definitely see a difference. Definitely recommend!
Ashleigh J.
Dunedin, FL
Best shampoo I’ve used to date. Leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smooth even though I have damage from color treating. Doesn’t weigh my hair down (I have fine straight hair) and because of this, I always have an extra bottle in my overnight bag in addition to the one in my shower.
Stacy L.
Norman, OK
This is easily my favorite shampoo (and conditioner combo), and I hope to try a couple other products now. It's actually gentle enough to use everyday, always giving the "wow" factor. And the scent isn't too "flowery" after rinsing -- just nice!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?