BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Daryan R.
Elizabeth, PA
Let me start off by saying, WOW!! I've gone through great lengths to bring my hair back to health over the last six months. From coconut oil masks weekly, to buying $40 shampoo and conditioners, to doing the No-Poo method for a month (longest month of my life), and no heat what so ever since April. I had hair that actually touched the top of my bottom and cut it to shoulder length when I started this hair car journey just because I hadn't cut it in probably 3 years. I received a sample of the leave in conditioner from Influenster and again WOW. Just what the leave in conditioner did to my hair made me want to buy this set. Let me just add, my hair is at waist length now.
In my entire life, my hair has never felt this soft. That's all I wanted. Soft hair. And this shampoo and condtioner, combined with OGX keratin coconut spray and the occasional coconut oil mask has left my hair feeling absolutely perfect. Exactly what I was and have been looking for my entire life.
Lyndsi T.
I really think this stuff works!.. May not see dramatic results but I would say within 6 weeks it seems to work some kind of growth magic because my hair seems fuller and a little longer. Love the smell and texture and overall effect it has on my hair. Not oily, not slimy, conditioner is thick and perfect.
Tisien A.
Wesley chapel
This product doesn't make my hair dry after washing it with the shampoo and gives it that nice clean feeling but not too dry and the set last forever my hair tie gets my scalp and makes it feel clean I was satisfied with having a nice clean scalp  and I love it
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
This isn't my favorite product and I'm not sure if it even made a difference in my hair. First the smell is really wearing and the formula is very water. You also had to use water to activate it. It always made my hair feel weird if I mixed a product with it
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
I tried the shampoo but it didn't really help my hair grow. I mean it's a good shampoo but it doesn't really help. it smells great but doesn't really work. I am not very satisfied with this product but you can try it your self and form your own opinion's.
Marisol T.
I live this shampoo. I definitely noticed my hair grew faster and I didn't experience hair loss while washing it. My hair was left manageable and soft. It is very reasonably priced too. Unfortunately my local store where I used to buy it stopped selling it.
Janet B.
Huntsville, AL
I did really like this shampoo, but I felt like you didn't get much product for the cost. I feel like there are other products that give the same results with more product for the same cost. I would probably. It this again as it's been a while since I've used it. I would recommend trying it for sure.
Kailey D.
Boscobel, WI
Doesn’t have much of a smell, but my hair definitely feels healthier after using this. The split ends don’t show as much, but I did feel ask though it dried out my scalp a little. Overall I’m happy with how my hair looks and I feel as though I don’t have to wash it as often, but it still looks silky.
Rose C.
This shampoo has an amazing smell! I am not sure if it helped to grow my hair but I have bought it again because it smells so good. This product makes your feel silly smooth and doesn't weigh your hair down. I am never disappointed with this brands products.
Daisy p.
Visalia, CA
I purchased both the shampoo and conditioner after chopping my locks. I've seen great reviews so I decided to give it a try. I can't say it's he best but I've seen a small difference. My hair is growing just not as it states or as people rave. It may just be me. I'm still unsure if I'll repurchase this product but I guess it did help my hair grow a bit.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?