BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Cheyenne V.
College Sta, TX
I've always had long hair, and just cut it up to my shoulders, and yet in three weeks it's already grown an inch. I get greasy hair pretty easily, so I only wash my hair a couple of times a week,  and only use this once a week, but I feel that this does a great job and exactly what it's advertised.
K.T. ☾.
Abbeville, SC
I love that is shampoo is sulfate free! That is the one thing that originally caught my eye. It lathers extremely well and smells amazing. My only problem with this shampoo is it takes the volume out of my hair and leaves it lifeless but it does help with the growth of my hair for sure.
Marissa H.
Kiln, MS
I love this shampoo.  It doesn't feel greasy and I really love the smell of it.  It lathers quite well and I really enjoy the thickness of it.  This is a bit pricey for drugstore brands, but it's better than anything I've used before.  I have oily hair, so this might work differently on other hair types, but for me I love it.
Jonquil ..
Hesperia, CA
My new favorite drug store brand. I love that there are no real chemicals in their products and no sulfates which is so important if you color your hair! They smell great and feel luxurious. The Way To Grow line is one of my personal favorites. I can't stop buying their products!
Jennifer B.
Really nice product. I like the smell a whole lot, and it cleans my hair and leaves it really soft. Not Your Mother’s is just overall a fantastic brand. I don’t know that is exactly makes my hair stronger, but it’s still a great shampoo.
Hailey D.
Santee, CA
i chopped all my hair off a year ago and have been in the process of growing it out. this shampoo has saved my hair and helped it grow so much. both the shampoo and conditioner are super soft leaving my hair feeling amazing. i love this shampoo and all the Not Your Mother brand.
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
Did not find this product to be effective. I tried the matching shampoo & conditioner but wasn’t truly pleased with the results. I believe the product has cinnamon in it which ‘may’ stimulate the scalp. Smells not so wonderful and after 3 bottles of each I decided to not to continue using.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Best value shampoo. I usually use a conditioner ration of two conditioners to one shampoo.

I have very thick and coarse hair. This shampoo is helping grow it long and strong. I love that I can get this without having to drive to a specialty store. Very happy with this product
Corinne R.
Naples
Lovely product.  My hair has been is much strong and and manageable with this product.  It lathers up great, and smells wonderful. My hair smells just as fresh two days after washing it.  So far I have been very satisfied was this product. It salon quality.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I love this shampoo I also use the conditioner from the same line. Before I tried this I thought I had super oily hair then I realized that it was the sulfate in my shampoo so I switched to this and my hair is healthier than ever. I dye my hair blond and it helps keep my hair strong and my hair doesn't break like it used to.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back