BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #62 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Crystal E.
Highly recommended, i first purchased this item at Ulta Beauty just to test it out and I fell in love with the results over time. My hair is a little oily and I would definitely wash my hair with a shampoo before the usage of this product, but over the period of time that you do you this it shows a difference!
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
First thing you'll most likely notice is the sweet smell of the shampoo, and after a couple weeks you'll notice significant growth to your hair. It worked for me and it doesn't take more than a palm size amount and lathering it into your hair, and I have thick hair, so for a little to go a long way is always a win for me.
Stephanie B.
Hillsborough, NC
I purchased this product hoping that I could see a significant difference in my hair's length.  The product worked fine as a shampoo, but I could not tell any huge difference in hair growth.  I would not recommend this product to my friends, as I cannot definitively say that it aided in hair growth.
Mary M.
I love the smell of this product, but I do not feel it really did much else for me. My hair is oily and after a few daily uses, I felt the product no longer made my hair feel clean after showering. There was a residue left behind that felt greasy.  Disappointing because I really doid like the scent.
Audrey J.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair is pretty thin and on the shorter side of long. While I don't know if it's helped with GROWING hair, I do think this shampoo has helped with keeping down on breakage.

It's natural to lose hair, but it's a bad sign when the hair you lose is shorter than your hair actually is. That means you're either having bad breakage or you're losing hair faster than it can be replaced. I can honestly say I think this has reduced the amount of breakage I've experienced.

The smell is pretty decent (generic fruity, in my opinion), and you don't need very much to shampoo your whole head (maybe the size of a half dollar). I wash my hair two to three times a week, and this shampoo has lasted almost four months.

It does seem to be a little drying. I've noticed in the shower my hair feels a little more raw after shampooing with this product. For that reason, I would recommend using a lot of conditioner. So yes, you need a good conditioner to pair up with this shampoo.

Anyway, I would recommend it. I needed a new shampoo that was sulfate free, and I'm glad I tried this one. It works for me, and it might work for you. :)
Taylor L.
I used this for quite a while and I feel like I saw results. My only downside was that for it to be so pricey, it sure does come in a small bottle! I like to get the most bang for my buck. Also, they stopped selling it at Walmart and I can only find it at Ulta, so that makes it difficult to get.
Luisa A.
Adelanto, CA
I would give it 10 stars! But there is only five, if you want your hair to grow fast, this is the shampoo to go too. I been using it for a couple of years & my hair has grown so much & fast. Love how it leaves my hair after using it, clean & healthy!
Victoria F.
I used this every time I washed my hair for about 2 months and I did see a significant change in my hair length. I've never tried any other products but just like all good things, it needs time. Don't expect your hair to grow over night. Not badly priced and can find at any local drug store!
Heather B.
Warrior
This shampoo is probably my favorite. Since I've been using it, I've noticed a difference in the strength of my hair. It's not nearly as brittle on the ends. I usually have to wash my hair every other day, and this shampoo makes it easier to go 3-4. It also smells amazing, which is a plus!!
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
One of my favorite shampoos of all time. The smell is light and lasts a long time even after washing. I've noticed a big difference, my hair seems stronger and has grown out a bit. Since I have fine hair, it's hard to find shampoos and conditioners that work well with me but this one takes the cake!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back