BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Hailey D.
Santee , CA
i chopped all my hair off a year ago and have been in the process of growing it out. this shampoo has saved my hair and helped it grow so much. both the shampoo and conditioner are super soft leaving my hair feeling amazing. i love this shampoo and all the Not Your Mother brand.
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
Did not find this product to be effective. I tried the matching shampoo & conditioner but wasn’t truly pleased with the results. I believe the product has cinnamon in it which ‘may’ stimulate the scalp. Smells not so wonderful and after 3 bottles of each I decided to not to continue using.
Jonquil ..
Hesperia, CA
My new favorite drug store brand. I love that there are no real chemicals in their products and no sulfates which is so important if you color your hair! They smell great and feel luxurious. The Way To Grow line is one of my personal favorites. I can't stop buying their products!
Jennifer B.
Really nice product. I like the smell a whole lot, and it cleans my hair and leaves it really soft. Not Your Mother’s is just overall a fantastic brand. I don’t know that is exactly makes my hair stronger, but it’s still a great shampoo.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I love this shampoo I also use the conditioner from the same line. Before I tried this I thought I had super oily hair then I realized that it was the sulfate in my shampoo so I switched to this and my hair is healthier than ever. I dye my hair blond and it helps keep my hair strong and my hair doesn't break like it used to.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Best value shampoo. I usually use a conditioner ration of two conditioners to one shampoo.

I have very thick and coarse hair. This shampoo is helping grow it long and strong. I love that I can get this without having to drive to a specialty store. Very happy with this product
Corinne R.
Naples
Lovely product.  My hair has been is much strong and and manageable with this product.  It lathers up great, and smells wonderful. My hair smells just as fresh two days after washing it.  So far I have been very satisfied was this product. It salon quality.
Vivian O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Loved the smell of this shampoo and bought at the recommendation of a friend from her results. It didn't seem to keep my hair as clean as other shampoos and I didn't seem to see great hair length improvements. I still tell people about the product in hopes it works for them.
Mashanna F.
 Oh my goodness this company is so amazing and I love all their products I especially love the shampoo. It is such a useful product I have really thick hair and long hair and the shampoo makes my hair feels so soft and smells Amazing !!  I recommend that you buy this product!
Delaney D.
Nope. Not a fan of this shampoo. While I'm a big fan of the "Not Your Mother's" brand, this product was disappointing as the scent was not appealing and was a bit to fragrant for me. I wouldn't buy this again, but I would still purchase some other products from this brand.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?