BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Kate M.
Keller, TX
My hair type is fine, oily, and wavy, so finding a shampoo that adds volume without heavy buildup can be tricky. Way to Grow makes my hair bouncy, light, and fuller. With my hair type you have to be careful with the conditioning or moisturizing factor of shampoo's. This shampoo adds moisture and a fullness without weighing my hair down. Highly recommended shampoo.
Stancie Z.
Greeley, CO
After using this shampoo for a good two weeks I haven't really noticed a change in my hair. The smell is alright and my hair seems to get clean; yet I expected a little more from this shampoo. It wasn't bad by any means. It just wasn't a what I was hoping for. I still may try a different style of their products. Unfortunately, this this time was a no go for me.
Blaine F.
Nevada , MO
First of all; no growth, which is what this advertises. Second; my hair was dry as a bone and I didn't even feel like it was cleansing my hair. Maybe that's the point of it? I'm not sure. Maybe it's just my personal hair texture? I don't know. I did like how the chemicals added in were very minimal which I liked... But, not for me :(
Mari C.
Irvine, CA
I live and die by Way to Grow. I swear this stuff works. I’ve cut/dyed/changed my hair over 30 times and I’ve been using this since middle school (7 years) and my hair is still very strong, all things considered. I’m back to my natural hair with a short pixie that I cut about 3 weeks ago and it’s already grown almost half an inch!
Anna T.
I love this brand! I purchased both the Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Shampoo and Conditioner and used them both religiously. I'd say that they are reasonably priced. I'm not sure how much it helped in keeping my hair healthy enough where breakage didn't occur, but I sure did love the way they made my hair feel! I would definitely purchase both of these products again in the future.
Erica S.
Newark, OH
I love this shampoo! It has such a nice and clean smell to it. It lathers really well and it has definitely helped my hair grow. It's kinda pricy for the amount that you get but I think it's worth it. I would suggest following with the conditioner because I have used the shampoo alone once and it made my hair kinda tangled.
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL
Nothing exciting here. It makes your hair feel and smell nice. I have dry hair and an oily scalp. It smells great. I bought it from Target. It bubbles up nicely. Not satisfied.. not disappointed. I won't buy it again, however.
Sarah W.
Fairview Park, OH
Loveeeee this shampoo and conditioner set. The only thing I’ll use on my hair. I am giving it four stars because of the smell. It’s not terrible, but it’s not like their sea salt spray that smells like coconut. Overall, I can definitely see a difference in my hair growth with using this product AND it’s so affordable.
Ashleigh B.
Brandon, MS
This is the only non-professional shampoo that I recommend for those who are trying to grow their hair out. This shampoo helped me transform my permed locks into a healthy head of long hair. I had damaged hair that I trimmed frequently and washed with this shampoo and conditioner and it left it so healthy and luxurious.
Stephanie
Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow® Long & Strong Conditioner

I just started using this shampoo and conditioner and conditioner a few days ago. Prior to using it I was using herbal essence. Compared to herbal essence, it makes my hair feel lighter but hasn’t yet to repair breakages or make my hair smoother. I like the smell, it resembles the old lip smacker scents. I like that it is free of sulfates. Other than that, I am going to give it a few weeks to see if it helps more with breakage and smoothness.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?