BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Leah R.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, I'm so happy I did. I had never heard of this brand before but now I am a forever fan now! The full set makes your hair incredibly soft and it smells so good! The shampoo is amazing. I highly recommend.
Brittany F.
For the last 5 years I have been keeping my hair in a short, bob so I decided it was time to grow it back out. I read some reviews on this product, stating it made their hair feel healthy and grew pretty fast, so I purchased. I was highly disappointed. This shampoo dried my hair out so bad. I noticed when I would lather, pieces of my hair would be coming out. And it did not make my hair grow, it did the opposite! I quit using it immediately and will not repurchase!
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
My go to!! Love the smell and how it makes the tresses look beautiful and strong. My blonde hair is past my mid section so it helps keep it feeling strong and not prone to breakage like other products I have used. Did I mention smell? Wow!
Chelsie C.
I like this product. I didn't see the conditioner to go with it (if there is one) and I think that this product needs a conditioner. It does not layer well at all. I usually use a quarter size of shampoo or less and I had to double up just to feel like my hair felt completely clean. I did notice my hair seemed stronger and longer. I probably wouldn't but again unless there was a conditioner to go with it. Smells just okay.
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
Really love this product , my sister suggested i try something with no sulfate in it to help with my oily hair  This  was one the shampoo she recommended to me ... it helps my long hair stay strong without so much breakage along with it being sulfate free my hair is never oily as much anymore .
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
I got this at Ulta, and it was okay. I originally went there for another shampoo that was not in stock, so I settled for this. I probably won't repurchase, but only because I prefer my other brand. It smells clean and kind of fruity, almost like blueberry. Cleans well. I did have to shampoo twice but just the shampoo itself made my hair feel soft. It was also a great price, I got the shampoo and condition for like 8 bucks!
Abigayle D.
Absolutely love this shampoo! Not Your Mother's brand is literally my favorite. This shampoo makes my hair super shiny and allows it to grow incredibly fast! Definitely would recommend to anyone and everyone. It's super high quality! It's also great to incorporate the dry shampoo as well.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I used this product when I was really wanting to grow out my hair. It was dry and damaged from coloring it so many times and nothing would help it grow. However, I feel this product did help my hair grow a little bit faster. It helped my dead ends and left my hair moisturized and soft.
Sasha K.
I have used this product for the past week & a half and unfortunately, am still left with a "love/hate" relationship between this shampoo, conditioner, and myself. I am a HUGE fan of the Beach babe shampoo and conditioner from NYM so I thought I would give this a try since I've heard nothing but AMAZING reviews on it. Unfortunately, while it does work pretty well in cleaning the hair, has a sweet/candy like scent, and helps in making the hair soft, there is one feature that I completely dislike that it provides me: TANGLES! I don't know if it's the fact that I'm using this shampoo & conditioner when I already have very long hair or if there is some type of ingredient within the product that my hair just does not like but no matter what, I still receive a large amount of tangles EVERY TIME I use this shampoo and conditioner set. I've tried brushing my hair before I get in the shower and have even attempted at using a wide tooth comb during the shower process in seeing if there was any difference in the tangles provided. However, no matter what I tried, I was still left with a tangled mess once getting out of the shower. I do use a detangler everyday (have to due to my long hair) but even using the detanger, I was still having issues with getting the tangles out of my hair. I feel as though I'm going to go bald if I am to continue using this shampoo and conditioner due to the non-stop brushing and tug/pull I'm doing with both my wide tooth comb and hair brush on my hair! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the smell and the way my hair feels after the tangles are out. However, I don't know how much more I can take with the tangles that I am receiving; especially when I do not receive any tangles with the Beach Babe NYM version. I've stopped using this product and went back to a different shampoo & conditioner to take a break from it. So far, I have received any tangling issues as of yet. I really wanted to love this shampoo and conditioner but at this point, I'm afraid to retry again!
RaVanna C.
Sidney , IL
Love the smell. Like strawberries and cream. That's pretty much the only positive I have. And the cute packaging. The shampoo literally strips your hair of everything. It makes it feel like the plastic grass in Easter baskets. You have to use the conditioner. Didn't make my hair any longer or thicker. If anything I noticed more breakage and thinning. Don't buy this. Just don't do it.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back