BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I bought  this shampoo  and conditioner set after seeing some really good reviews.  The shampoo smells good and I like that it is sulfate free. However I felt like it left build-up on my hair. This may work great for others but for me it us a no go. I do not want to have my hair not wanting to style.
Shelby A.
Great smell and gentle on my hair! Fairly affordable and the line offers a lot of variety in products, scents, and specific hair needs. In the past I’ve also used this brand’s dry shampoo and was impressed at how clean it left my hair, without the chalky white residue and flaky scalp that other brands have left me with.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I'm trying to grow out my hair and saw this shampoo at Ultra. So, I decided to give it a try. It is affordable, feels nice and smells good. I use both the shampoo and conditioner regularly. My hair feels and looks clean. I've noticed a bit less breakage. I don't know that it's helping with growth, but I like it.
Ashley H.
Bumpass, VA
I purchased this set not too long ago at Target. I had great expectations for it because I use this same kind of leave in conditioner but I was disappointed. I have super thick hair so I need a conditioner and shampoo that won't leave me with a million tangles and this did. Maybe if you have thinner hair it may work for you?
Nikki K.
Alamosa, CO
My daily go to for shampoo and conditioner. I recommended it to a store worker at Walmart when she asked what brand I prefer to help her highly damaged hair. I recommended this product and she got both before I could even get mine and a month or so later when I was at Walmart again, she was my clerk and couldn't tell me enough how thankful she was that I recommended this brand to her that her hair feels completely different and has actually grown in the short time of her using it. I was using nexxus before this and I find this to be an excellent alternative to a great brand like nexxus, although this brand your only paying $5 or so for each shampoo and conditioner. Great product
Eve V.
Arlington Heights, IL
I like this product as a regular shampoo/conditioner combo, but I wouldn't say it's worked wonders for my hair. I use it every other day along with the conditioner and have no complaints, but I'm not wowed by it. I don't know that it's helped my hair grow, but my hair grows quickly anyway so it would be hard to notice.
Lyudmila P.
Coon Rapids
I wasn't sure about this product but I'm a girl who always likes to try new hair products so let me tell you I wasn't impressed about it best shampoo product the smell was okay but it made my hair feel dry but it works for everybody differently. So I don't think so be buying this anytime sooner.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I just recently got this shampoo and conditioner , and used it immediately. What a great decision ! Smells good. And I left the conditioner in while shaving , and then rinsed the conditioner out .... wow wow my hair felt so clean , soft , and not dry at all. I hope this works on "growth " :-)
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
Okay so this stuff worked amazing on my hair. My hair is super long, I can’t say that the shampoo and conditioner are to credit, but I really loved the way it made my hair feel and smell. My hair never gets oily or dry using it either. I hate using anything other than not your mothers!
Madison B.
I love a good product to help my hair grow faster and stronger in order to get those luscious locks we all want. This product definitely helps my hair feel stronger but the smell of it isn't the best. The conditioner also isn't super hydrating but enough that it gets the job done.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back