BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Sarah C.
Lynchburg
I absolutely love this shampoo! It's CF, sulfate free, smells great, and cleans my hair without drying it out, or making it heavy and greasy. I have noticed it really did help my hair grow, and it is one of the best shampoos I have ever come across! I deducted a star only because it's a small bottle that I run through very quickly as I do have long hair. As much as I love the stuff, it's easier on my wallet to buy a bottle of shampoo at the same price, that has similar properties, but it double the size.
Brittni B.
I bought this shampoo for my daughter because she has really thin hair that just wont seem to grow! I have trimmed it and it still will not grow. This seemed to be gentle enough for her delicate hair. The smell is nice and she has no complaints, it seems to be working. She has been using it for about a month now and we have noticed some change. NOT A DRASTIC CHANGE. Do not get me wrong, this will not give you long beautiful hair but I think it is giving her hair the push it needs to grow. We will continue for a few more months and see. If anything it has a great smell and its not expensive if you go to Walmart.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
I have to admit, at first try it scared me because it made my hair feel dry after applying the product. However after washing it out my hair felt completely clean, & of course my scalp. This is day two & im loving it! I wish the product was a little bigger or the packaging held more product in it. I believe I paid $5 for this at target. It's reasonably priced, & the directions are easy to follow! Simple & to the point. I love it!!
Josie V.
Joliet
In less than a year I managed to grow my hair out to a length I really liked. I bought the set twice since August and that’s about what it took to grow it out. Mind you my hair usually grows very slowly. Great price, great scent, great results would buy 1000 times again!
Bailey S.
Orlando
Love this product! Got it on sale from Ulta, actually thinking that it maybe wouldn't work well for my hair because it's thin in general, but it was on sale for Christmas and a good price. So I purchased it and boy.. did I fall in love! I like to do half of this conditioner and half regular.. whatever your conditioner of choosing you'd like. One thing I don't like about this product is the conditioner is so light, doesn't feel like im getting it all in my hair, feel like nothings there actually. But does give a great result
Ashleigh R.
Johnston, IA
This made my hair fall out. I've never had as many hairs fall out than when I used this product. I was applying conditioner afterwards, and while I was applying it strands kept coming and coming out. I lost at least 15 hairs in one wash. I even had a small clump come out during a previous use, so I know it wasn't a one time fluke. It may work for some people, but not for me.
Ashley A.
Before using the Not your mother's way to grow shampoo my hair would break off, and shed horribly, it always looked so dry no matter what I would do. After using not your mother's way to grow, you could see a complete difference in the look and the feel of my hair. It wasn't dried out looking and after using for about a week/week & a half I was no longer shedding as much hair, & before I knew it my hair was not coming out when I would brush it like before. It defiantly made my hair stronger, I am 100% satisfied!
Payton C.
Love this shampoo! My hair used to be just above my shoulders then after about a month of using this my hair is now just below my chest. My hair typically will become oily after I use the same shampoo for a long time but not with this one. The only complaint I have is that it smells kind of chemically but looking at the other reviews everyone likes the smell, maybe it was just my bottle.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
I love this stuff! I really feel like it helped my hair feel stronger and thicker, my hair is down to my tush so I'm not looking for length More of a maintence.  But this stuff really does a good job.  Pricey but worth it, love this company would buy again
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
Not Your mothers hair way to grow is amazing shampoo . It Really doesn't lather because its a sulfate free  I like it compared to other shampoos because it leaves my hair non oily and silky helping my long hair strong and health unlike the ones that do have sulfate . I recommend it to anyone who is prone to getting oily hair from all those harsh chemical  shampoos .
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back