BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Jen H.
Pocatello
I am in love with this product. I love how soft and shiny my hair is! I've been using this product for about three weeks now and I have noticed a huge difference in my hair. Especially if I let it air dry. I've been growing my hair out for three years so I'm careful with what I put in my hair. I tried Not Your Mother's on a whim and I am so glad I did. I dont regret it!
Sara L.
Fresno
This is the only shampoo I trust to use on my recently bleached hair since my hair is super damaged and dry.Also this product is safe to use in chemically treated hair since it has no sulfate and t says in the bottle that it’s safe to use.The ingredients include a lot of different oils,seed extracts,and calcium.This stuff revived my hair after bleaching it,it immediately brought the softness back in my hair and after using it for a week I’ve noticed my hair is getting stronger again.Also I’m addicted to the smell so that’s a plus.
Bailey S.
Orlando
Love this product! Got it on sale from Ulta, actually thinking that it maybe wouldn't work well for my hair because it's thin in general, but it was on sale for Christmas and a good price. So I purchased it and boy.. did I fall in love! I like to do half of this conditioner and half regular.. whatever your conditioner of choosing you'd like. One thing I don't like about this product is the conditioner is so light, doesn't feel like im getting it all in my hair, feel like nothings there actually. But does give a great result
Josie V.
Joliet
In less than a year I managed to grow my hair out to a length I really liked. I bought the set twice since August and that’s about what it took to grow it out. Mind you my hair usually grows very slowly. Great price, great scent, great results would buy 1000 times again!
Ashleigh R.
Johnston, IA
This made my hair fall out. I've never had as many hairs fall out than when I used this product. I was applying conditioner afterwards, and while I was applying it strands kept coming and coming out. I lost at least 15 hairs in one wash. I even had a small clump come out during a previous use, so I know it wasn't a one time fluke. It may work for some people, but not for me.
Ashley A.
Before using the Not your mother's way to grow shampoo my hair would break off, and shed horribly, it always looked so dry no matter what I would do. After using not your mother's way to grow, you could see a complete difference in the look and the feel of my hair. It wasn't dried out looking and after using for about a week/week & a half I was no longer shedding as much hair, & before I knew it my hair was not coming out when I would brush it like before. It defiantly made my hair stronger, I am 100% satisfied!
Payton C.
Love this shampoo! My hair used to be just above my shoulders then after about a month of using this my hair is now just below my chest. My hair typically will become oily after I use the same shampoo for a long time but not with this one. The only complaint I have is that it smells kind of chemically but looking at the other reviews everyone likes the smell, maybe it was just my bottle.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
I love this stuff! I really feel like it helped my hair feel stronger and thicker, my hair is down to my tush so I'm not looking for length More of a maintence.  But this stuff really does a good job.  Pricey but worth it, love this company would buy again
Lora L.
This shampoo does get your hair nice and clean but I haven’t seen an increase in length or strength and I’ve been using this for a month or two. It isn’t the best smelling but it isn’t the worst. Overall I’d say it’s a mediocre shampoo and you could find cheaper ones that are better.
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
Not Your mothers hair way to grow is amazing shampoo . It Really doesn't lather because its a sulfate free  I like it compared to other shampoos because it leaves my hair non oily and silky helping my long hair strong and health unlike the ones that do have sulfate . I recommend it to anyone who is prone to getting oily hair from all those harsh chemical  shampoos .
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?