BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
I started using this product to grow out my hair for my wedding. It is extremely cost effective and the smell is just wonderful. The only downside to this product is that it leave residue around your scalp if not rinsed thoroughly.
Jena Lyn H.
Lexington , SC
Absolute favors shampoo and conditioner. Helps to make the hair grow. Great smell and lathers really well. I recommend this product to my friends all the time. I continue to purchase this product on a bi-monthly basis
Rebecca B.
I absolutely love this shampoo I started using it about a month ago and it has already made my hair grow! The scent is amazing and it is so long lasting I love it! I’m so satisfied with it! Not disappointed at all!!!
Audrey R.
Lexington, NC
Love the way this shampoo makes my hair look and feel. The scent is also very nice and last a long time. I paired this with the conditioner that goes with it and I’m very happy with the results.
Janel M.
Grand Jct, CO
This shampoo absolutely smells wonderful. I will never stop using this every time I do I go right back to it. This is an amazing shampoo for anyone who wants to repair damaged hair and make it feel soft and Lively again.
Colleen N.
I didn't much care for the smell of this shampoo, but I do think it helped nourish my hair to grow more quickly (I had a bob wanting long hair). It made my hair super soft too!
Danielle C.
Tampa, FL
This shampoo is so good. It is a bit pricey for how much you get but I have noticed my hair growing a bit faster. Not only that but it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling perfectly clean! Five stars for sure
Kelci P.
United States
I love this. It feels great. It smells great. And while I'm always cautious to reccomend hair growing products because most people assume it works over night... I think it promotes healthy hair which helps growth.
Aubree D.
Westminster, CO
This is by far the best shampoo and conditioner I’ve ever used! I’ve gained so much growth and my hair is all around healthier. I don’t think I’ll be using anything else besides not your mothers from here on out
Nicole A.
Summerville, SC
I received this shampoo with its matching conditioner as a gift for Christmas one year. I love love love the smell. I've seen it in stores & noticed that it is reasonably priced. I was satisfied with this product & I would recommend it to a friend.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back