BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Tyler P.
Las Vegas
It’s okay. Comparable to herbal essences long term relationship but smells a lot better. Not a lot of product I run though conditioner pretty fast but this is a good drugstore buy
Ashley H.
Gadsden, AL
I love this stuff!! It smells so good and it last a few weeks. I could def see some length and thickness in my hair after my first bottle. It does what it claims. I will buy again
Becca V.
I used this shampoo when my hair was at its worse damage-wise and it really helped prevent breakage and restore my damaged hair. I used this and the conditioner and loved the results, my hair was so smooth.
Danielle B.
Buffalo
I love this shampoo! I smells so good and leaves my hair super soft and full of volume... I actually think it does help my hair grow longer by keeping the ends from breaking off.
member-ea622
Way to grow shampoo and conditioner keep my hair hydrated and strong. I bleached my hair and on top of that, I use a straightener so, I really love how healthy my hair looks since I started using this amazing shampoo and conditioner plus, they’re so good for what you end up paying.
Katie P.
Sacramento, CA
Have only been using this for a few weeks but I LOVE the way it makes my hair feel - soooo soft and silky. No oily buildup! And smells incredible. Also, can’t beat that price!
Bridgette B.
Durham, NC
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner. It smells great, is sulphate free and is very reasonable priced! It leaves my hair feeling soft and full while I try and grow it out.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
Love it. Used this once to help grow my hair and it really does work. Little pricey but definitely worth buying. Nice scent and it’s long lasting. I have no concerns with this product. Overall very happy
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Nice smell and very thick consistency. I really enjoyed using this shampoo and conditioner set. They paired nice together and the conditioner was so thick my static hair was a little bit tamed than usual.
Influenster B.
While I don’t think this made my hair grow, (it’s hard to tell because my hair grows as fast as ever on its own) it did make my hair clean and fill. I’ve tried many products by this brand and was never disappointed.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?