BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Martha A.
OAKLAND, CA
not sure if this actually helped my haur grow when i was using it but it didnt dry it out since its sulfate free and it smells like strawberries. wont be repurchasing only because my hair started to shed and needs a more protein intrnsive shampoo
jessica s.
Spartanburg, SC
I like the conditioner better then the sampoo. It does smell good. Has a pink bubblegum smell. A little bit does go a long ways. I always leave it on while I wash and then rinse and find that my hair is really soft.
Alyssa W.
Elberton, GA
I love this shampoo so much. The smell is wonderful - a nice, soft, sweet fragrance. I do believe it has made my hair stronger, I don’t know about speeding the growing. My only complaint is I wish it came in a bigger size.
Samantha S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this product! I have been using it for about 6 months and have noticed a great improvement in the strength of my long hair. My hair does not get split ends anymore. It also does not cause acne which is a plus.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
This brand has been absolutely wonderful and I can’t wait to try more products from them. This is absolutely fantastic and I do need to purchase it again actually it is not at all over bearing with smell or texture
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
My go to shampoo. I love Not Your Mother’s because it is an amazing brand that is free of all of the things I don’t want to use in my hair like parabens and silicone. It also smells amazing and leaves my hair silky smooth.
Caitlin P.
Bloomington, IN
It works pretty well. I’m not sure it did a whole lot for hair growth but it feel like it made my hair stronger. It didn’t make my hair feel too dry and it lathered really well. I would probably buy it again.
Dani A.
Castle Rock , CO
This smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling healthy. I will be honest I haven’t noticed a lot of increased growth I mean my hair is growing but really it feels so healthy and that’s what I notice from this line.
Chyanne F.
Lubbock
I absolutely love this product! After using it, it made my hair feel super soft. It also made my hair smell amazing, the scent lasted forever! It lathers pretty well. I would definitely buy this product again.
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
This is a great product and I switch my routine up so I add this in about 4 times a month. It lathers well and smells absolutely wonderful! It’s long lasting and affordable. I’d recommend this product to others.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back